Dragon Meds Portal Automix...Let the indoor LED wars begin!54"X20X34" microgrow

OH how did I forget?(right...never mind...lol) Final Weight is in on the last chop. The second bloodstone weighed a little better than the first, she is in at 43g's, so an ounce and a half. Sweet deal for such a tiny plant.
Yep I can see myself putting a crew of 8 in custom pots next season to be grown stacked SoG style. SO moonstones, stone dragons, bloodstones. I bet I will yank 1.5z's on the average, which would make for an excellent yield out of the cab(3/4lb every 70 days hell yes!). Still shy of a gram per watt though, but will be a grand success in my eyes! :D
"Sweet" deal indeed!

"Sweet" deal indeed!

Yeah super happy with the cabinet results in general, and also with the portal strains. 1 1/4oz was the lowest yield when I had 5 plants jammed in there. As happy as I am I know I can do even better in the cab.(these were my first two indoor grows in over 20 years, so I am more than a touch rusty...hehe)
I've been whipping down different strains(photos) for quite a long time now, and the portal strains have all been amazing, standing up in quality to practically every photo I have grown over the years. Quite impressive to be sure.

Camp is all good, however, intercourse with the world through the village infrastructure, or lack of, can be very frustrating. The post office is a biggie, everything from outside comes through the post office, the village can't keep a post master on the clock for long, few months gone and whole mess starts again, complain complain, lol

Camp is all good, however, intercourse with the world through the village infrastructure, or lack of, can be very frustrating. The post office is a biggie, everything from outside comes through the post office, the village can't keep a post master on the clock for long, few months gone and whole mess starts again, complain complain, lol

A lot of Alaskan folks that have never been to the interior are oblivious to what it can be like. Fairbanks doesn't count, it's as city as city gets. I don't miss Kotz or Nome, that's for sure.

@912GreenSkell those flowers look amazing!!! :drool:

A lot of Alaskan folks that have never been to the interior are oblivious to what it can be like. Fairbanks doesn't count, it's as city as city gets. I don't miss Kotz or Nome, that's for sure.

@912GreenSkell those flowers look amazing!!! :drool:

Thanks man!! And thank you for the rep and the monster likebomb! Really had fun with this grow...it was like I was a "newbie" again with all of the new lights and stuff. Nice. Look forward to growing some CBD autos in the fall in the stealth cab along with some other portal and DP goodies.

Back