Positive customer service experience

JP1

Johnny Blazin
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Bought a tsw2000 off Amazon last spring (so like 16 months ago ish). Came home last week and half the light was off. Contacted mars through Amazon ask seller a question thing. They sent me a list of things to do the next day and wanted me to respond to each thing. Basically just unplugging things in order. Determined 1 driver was busted and sent me tracking for the new driver the next day. Great except the driver they sent had a different plug then mine so I had no way to plug it in. Contacted again though Amazon. They replied quick with videos on how to splice and connect the plug. I'm not an electrician and not really comfortable soldering a light that spends most of its time on with either nobody home or everybody sleeping. I responded to them that I wasn't comfortable fixing it myself and to send me just a new plug/adapter and I'd be fine. They didn't argue at all, next message I got was they were sending me a brand new light with the tracking number and new light should be here Monday. So in short, from my 1st email to them until the replacement driver came was like 10 days and they shipped the new light the day I contacted them with the cord problem with the new driver. So super happy with the customer service on a year light that's over a year old

@Marshydro excellent example looking after your customers. Impressed.

Glad you have it sorted and you are back up and running. Good of you to let people know about your experience.

EP3

Update. New light came in. Same light but newer version with the dimmer knob instead of the screwdriver version I had. Super happy! Thanks Mars! Even came with a timer and thermometer and stickers
Can't beat that. Well done Mars Hydro. That's what I call great customer service.
:thumbsup:
EP3

Last edited:
Back