PotDaddy

https://www.twitch.tv/potdaddy
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Website
www.twitch.tv
Currently Smoking
Rocbud Diesel Cookies, Passion Punch, Mint Cookies, PuTang!!
Starting a new thread for my New grow! It's going to be a Mixed bag of Auto's with a Photo project running in the background.

First up are 2- Twenty20 Mendocino seeds from @Twenty20 Adam They are either AutoWreck or KnowsCandy. I am a idiot and I didn't mark the cup.
What I expect is they will be easier to figure out once they have grown. As of now they are both in Solo Cup and will be transplanted into 3 gal containers shortly.

Next up are 2 The Fringe from RocBudinc. As of now they are both in Solo Cup and will be transplanted into 3 gal containers shortly.

I have 2 Blue Fuego Photo seeds from CitySlicker Genetics. As of now they are both in Solo Cup and will be transplanted into 3 gal containers shortly.
I just finished Running this strain and I didn't save a clone. Everyone who has tried it has loved it.

six seedlings1116 (2).jpg

I also was gifted 2 clones at the Harvest Cup last weekend. Both Photo's.
1 Pink Karenz from Mass Medical Seeds it was brought by Boston Clones Co. They sell clones locally. this cut is one their roster. My buddy got the Orange cut.

1 Platinum Breath Kush
pbkush.jpg

I had been having terrible luck germinating seeds over the last 6-12 months but as of now all the seeds are above soil and hanging out in the 2x4 veg tent.
All the Autos will be going into the 4x4 as soon as I can get it turned over. I have 1 last clone of the Blue Fuego in flower. She is seeded with a reversed Blue Fuego pollen and I was letting her do her thing to get the seeds.

BF115.jpg

I will try to update on a regular basis. Sometimes it gets tough with all the forced OT I work. Sometimes all I do is water quickly and go to bed to go back to work.
My plan is to run the Autos in the main tent under the @Hlg QB96's and veg the clones and Blue Fuego's in the veg tent under the @Marshydro Ts600.
Reg seeds is a PITA sometimes.

Hope everyone is well and Thank you if you choose to follow along, I hope you enjoy the ride.

2x4tentreload.jpg

the 4 little ones on the right are the Autos. All are in 3 gal containers.
Ran out of soil and they were closed by the time I got there yesterday so the rest will be transplanted tonight.

Top left 2 are the clones I picked up at the harvest cup and the little ones in solos are Blue Fuego seeds. I love Blueberry smells and this stuff smells like a blueberry. The Photos will hang in this tent while I run the photos in the main tent.

I have 1 Boobberry seed from GrumpyGiant genetics who also gave me that Platinum Kush clone. Looking forward to see how this one comes out.

PXL_20221127_233046171.MP.jpg

Got around to transplanting everything into 3 gallon bags.
The Autos will be going into the main tent under the QB96's from @hlg shortly!

Update Time!!
I upgraded my lights from the QB96's to a @HLG 600R spec which was picked up used for $265. I couldn't pass that deal up!
PXL_20221211_184530997.jpg

All 4 Autos are doing good they are in the main tent in 3 gallon AutoPots.

Fringe1_adobe_express.jpeg

2020#1-1_adobe_express.jpeg

2020#2-1_adobe_express.jpeg

#Twenty20 #RocBudinc #Autoflower #MegaCrop
@Twenty20 Adam @RocBudInc

fringe1.jpg

Untitled.jpg

twent20 mystery1.jpg

twent20 mystery2.jpg

Sorry for the lack of updates. Lifes been crazy lately.
The @Rocbud autos are cruising right along. The plants from Twenty20mendocino @Twenty20 Adam are definetly taking their time. I have no idea what is going on with them.

I have a bunch of Photo's that I just to cuts from and some new seeds from @Capulator inbound.
I got some Mac1x Chem D seeds that really peaked my interest

Back