PPM

Reaction score
I am in DWC and using GH Flora series (10 component) . When you say you are feeding 1200 ppms in flower ,how much ppm is the base nutes?(micro,grow,bloom). 800 -900?

I am in DWC and using GH Flora series (10 component) . When you say you are feeding 1200 ppms in flower ,how much ppm is the base nutes?(micro,grow,bloom). 800 -900?
Not a DWC pro but as far as ppms are concerned I'd assume the base ppms would be predicated on how much of the nutrients you add ...ppms stand for parts per million..meaning how much dissolveable solids the water can uptake. So theoretically the more nutrients the higher the ppms

Not a DWC pro but as far as ppms are concerned I'd assume the base ppms would be predicated on how much of the nutrients you add ...ppms stand for parts per million..meaning how much dissolveable solids the water can uptake. So theoretically the more nutrients the higher the ppms
100% right but I need to know how many ppms are usally in the Base (npk) Right now I am at 1200 with everything . When I do a bucket change the amount of Silica, because I add this first and the micro,grow,bloom = 925ppm(500scale)(silica has about 30 to 40 ppm and my tap water has 43.7) the rest is the base nutes. Is this too high or low or right in range? Thanks Friend!:thanks:

100% right but I need to know how many ppms are usally in the Base (npk) Right now I am at 1200 with everything . When I do a bucket change the amount of Silica, because I add this first and the micro,grow,bloom = 925ppm(500scale)(silica has about 30 to 40 ppm and my tap water has 43.7) the rest is the base nutes. Is this too high or low or right in range? Thanks Friend!:thanks:
Honestly for soil in flower 1200 in late flower is pushing it to the max it's not over tho imo. Definitely not to low I try to have my ppms around 800/850 through weeks 5 and 6 week seven before I start the flush i push it up to 1100 to 1200 just to get that last bulking ...dwc I wouldn't know tho ....Hope it helps

Back