Nutrients Prescription blend nutrients

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
gold leaf
Hello all, I’m new to the growing scene and am flooded with more info than I can digest. I came across a blog on prescription blend nutrients and decided to give it a try. My question is can you use it every watering?

Hello all, I’m new to the growing scene and am flooded with more info than I can digest. I came across a blog on prescription blend nutrients and decided to give it a try. My question is can you use it every watering?
Quick search brought them up...follow manufacturers chart and /or guidelines would be my reccomendation.

Quick search brought them up...follow manufacturers chart and /or guidelines would be my reccomendation.
I have the nutrients, they give you measurements for each week, but not how frequent to use. I thought I read in a blog, which I can’t now find, that one grower used them every watering as they didn’t seem to overpower and burn. I need to hear from someone who uses these nutes to get their schedule. The sight doesn’t have a Q and A site to ask the question.

It will all depend on if your doing soil, coco, or hydro.....it's the first I've heard of that nutrient line but it seems like a lot of work for a new grower.....I've done it awhile this round and grew quite a bit in the 80's and 90's.......simple is best for me....I use Happy Frog soil from Ace Hardware and Mega Crop 1 part.......think it best if I tag a few in on this so you might get a better answer more in line with what your wanting..
@Mañ'O'Green , @Waira , @Son of Hobbes , @Dale's Proper Bud , @NAGreengo , @namvet25 , @WildBill , @Jerseyphresh1 , @Sour D , @St. Tom , @Fermented_Fruitz .......should get a better idea from one of them....much better at this game than me. :baked:

:welcome:Oh...and welcome to the forum...and good luck....

See...I didn't even think to look since I never heard of it, lol. :face:
I've never heard of it either but I googled it to look up the schedule and AFN is like the top of the list. There's some good growers on that thread too

I have the nutrients, they give you measurements for each week, but not how frequent to use. I thought I read in a blog, which I can’t now find, that one grower used them every watering as they didn’t seem to overpower and burn. I need to hear from someone who uses these nutes to get their schedule. The sight doesn’t have a Q and A site to ask the question.
if your growing with coco yes you would water with nutes every watering but with soil its a different thing altogether

Ya, I’m growing in ground outside. I’m just not sure if the weekly schedule is feeding once a week.

Back