Protect the guerillia grow against animal

Yes bro. and i take my dog with me so it looks like i am in a walk.
The only problem i got i can not start the plants at home because my wife is a little bit angry about my hobby. I think i will put them in little pots or in some bags.
cu tobe

Try starting them in ground.. use a cloch made from a two liter bottle.
Sorry the wife isn't on board yet...mine wasn't. .we're hiking to the garden together today..she's my cover..not supposed to say dog.[emoji57]

Try starting them in ground.. use a cloch made from a two liter bottle.
Sorry the wife isn't on board yet...mine wasn't. .we're hiking to the garden together today..she's my cover..not supposed to say dog.[emoji57]
Hi guerilla
Good idea with the bottle, i will do it that way and start this night with my guerilla action.
My bro. and my dog are with me to give me a backup. The plan is to put three seeds under one bottle and let the strongest alive.

I will make some pics the next days till the seeds pop of.

cu tobe

Ain't my idea...that one's from the depths of time..pics Is good..happy planting..

i think easiest and cheapest way is netting fence)

To protect your plant's tobe use cages. For mice put clingwrap around the cage. Cheaper still 5 sticks and cling wrap. If your feeling lucky try a rhubarb soap tea spray. All these little annoying pests don't like rhubarb leaf and neither to bugs. Just you will have to keep spraying after rain ect. Good luck tobe. :thumbsup:

Back