Protect the guerillia grow against animal

Hair of the dog....that'll do..deer have a deep loathing fear of canine type critters. Also good ta bring the dog with ya.

Hi guerilla
Yep my dog is my best friend and its good if anybody see me he will think ..... ah he is walking with the dog thats good to be undercover.
His name is Koki:
uploadfromtaptalk1431098057747.JPG

cu tobe

Yep that the dog ya want.....he looks like a good bush dog.

Next pics.....
WW cross
uploadfromtaptalk1431159698054.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1431159717295.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1431159733050.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1431159755795.jpg

AK cross
uploadfromtaptalk1431159805074.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1431159824907.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1431159843781.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1431159875021.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1431159889598.jpg

They all develope good.

cu tobe

Hi
Update... The next 10 are germinat i got a rate of 100% from my own cross. It take 4 days then they show their head.
If it works like the generations befor it will take around 20 days if they show their sex.

.... pics coming tomorrow

cu tobe

Know anyone that works in a zoo or big cat sanctuary ? Im betting that kinda "killer" hair works good. Some sort of fishing line spiders web around the plants would also deter deer . Polecat or pine marten hair or droppings would deter the bunnies, hope it all goes well

Dogshit or human shit.
If you got a pump sprayer,
Remove lid,
Throw a couple of nice hefty dog turds in there.
Fill with water.
Replace lid.
Shake the hell out of it to dissolve turds.
Remove tip from hose of sprayer. (It will clog with solids if you dont)
Pump it up and spray your shit soup in ever larger UNBROKEN rings around your plants.
Deer? they do not like it and if there is other stuff in the area they will go there to eat
Smaller vermin and rodents may look for a way around it, that is why you keep you spray trail unbroken.

If you can't use a pump sprayer due to stealth requirements, take as much shit as you can and smear it in as many places as you can around your plant.

For Insects, Diatomaceous Earth sprinkled liberally around new plants and directly on vegging plants.

Non of it is full proof, but it can help your chances. Also, deer that are habituated to human and canine environments will not be deterred by anything but physical barriers.

Outdoor Guerrilla grows can be challenging. The old adage of location,location,location is most proper to the eventual success or failure. We all know to position our grows to afford the most available sunlight possible. However there are many other factors involved and wildlife and pests control are tantamount to healthy ,tasty buds. For instance when you scout your spot one needs to get really interested in area around it . Too close to a drinking source for animals will have them trampling over your grow to get to water, suck it up pal ,you will be carrying water to your ladies. then look for paths or nearby paths close to your spot ,they are a handy guide as to travel routes for all sorts of critters. Deer are destructive and will walk slowly browsing and your ladies are succulent and susceptible to this nibbler . Earlier in the thread are many ideas to combat this but I use mostly human urine,human hair and mothballs spread in a circle away from the plant. A whitetail Deer's number one danger alert system is it's sense of smell,act accordingly in this manner without giving yourself away to any Two legged Varmints who may drift by your scene. I notice Mr. Grey Bear states (And no offense to you,Sir) : "Non of it is full proof, but it can help your chances. Also, deer that are habituated to human and canine environments will not be deterred by anything but physical barriers",,,perhaps true enough in his area,however in mine Deer are considered a diet staple and if you fart within 300 yards of one he is gone in a flash of a whitetail. Rodents can be easily dismayed with as someone else astutely stated by liberally spraying Fox Urine around the proximity, it can be ordered online or purchased at any sporting goods store. Great advice against using soap, it will attract mice and other critters. In closing here is a silly tip that works for rodents and birds after they get some size, throw a couple of fake rubber snakes around your plants and move them every once in awhile,,,heh,,,skeers hell out of nosey bastards too.Good Luck !

Seamus,
In certain locals where I live, the white tails take on such numbers as to be vermin themselves, over grazing and undersized. add rural city refugees that think it is cute to feed them and they will hop a six foot fence and decimate a backyard garden in a matter of minutes.
Sure they can bolt in a flash, but lots of rural gardeners have a bitch keeping them out of their garden once the deer are habituated to humans and dogs.

Seamus,
In certain locals where I live, the white tails take on such numbers as to be vermin themselves, over grazing and undersized. add rural city refugees that think it is cute to feed them and they will hop a six foot fence and decimate a backyard garden in a matter of minutes.
Sure they can bolt in a flash, but lots of rural gardeners have a bitch keeping them out of their garden once the deer are habituated to humans and dogs.
I don't doubt that in the least ,they can become as docile as cattle if facing no pressure.However I live in a rural setting in the Appalachian mountains and the only nuisance they become are when they jump in front of cars or knockdown livestock fences. I do hear stories of folks who live in town in my area having the very same problems with Whitetails as you describe, some towns even hire hunters to thin down the herd.

Back