Protect the guerillia grow against animal

Hi
Thanks for all the tips.
I am in full trouble with my son he is a few days old and my wife is back in the hospital the new pics will comeing soon sorry friends.

ps. A baby a young boy (4years old) and two dogs are much work .... i will write a update as soon as possible.
cu tobe

Update: all look healthy and develope good.
uploadfromtaptalk1431774638438.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1431774654344.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1431774670229.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1431774684532.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1431774703328.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1431774725974.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1431774744338.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1431774759093.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1431774775986.jpg

cu tobe

Looking good :) You wanna get those larger plants outside asap, they are getting to big for the cups and will end up stunted.

Hi friends
I am sorry to say i have to close this thread. My outdoor spot got busted by a Farmer. After i put the first 3 plants to the spot i go for the next walk with my dog to put the next babys there. Then i see a Farmer who cut my plants. I diced to walk along with my dog to take a look what he is doing and right he cut my plants. I think i will use the plants i got at home for indoor micro grow and put a few in the garden of a friend.

cu tobe

The deer in these parts a mostly habituated so I find fishing line works best...but I still pee to mark my turf.

Aaarrrghh. Dam farmer Billy Bob ...don't he have cows to inseminate or sumthing

Aaarrrghh. Dam farmer Billy Bob ...don't he have cows to inseminate or sumthing
Hi guerilla
Lol thats not what i wont to do i think about to set New plants to a other spot but i dont know at the moment. In my area the summer starts later this year and for autos its time enough. I own much lowryder #2 seeds from last breeding project and i think i will use them.

cu tobe

Try not in the fields but in the median between. In the rough so to speak. I advise u actually get down on all fours an crawl into the bush. Ie Make a animal path. Also might want to git a green headlamp an work at night.

Back