Protect the guerillia grow against animal

Hi
Thanks for all the tips.
I am in full trouble with my son he is a few days old and my wife is back in the hospital the new pics will comeing soon sorry friends.

ps. A baby a young boy (4years old) and two dogs are much work .... i will write a update as soon as possible.
cu tobe

Update: all look healthy and develope good.
uploadfromtaptalk1431774638438.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1431774654344.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1431774670229.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1431774684532.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1431774703328.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1431774725974.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1431774744338.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1431774759093.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1431774775986.jpg

cu tobe

Looking good :) You wanna get those larger plants outside asap, they are getting to big for the cups and will end up stunted.

Hi friends
I am sorry to say i have to close this thread. My outdoor spot got busted by a Farmer. After i put the first 3 plants to the spot i go for the next walk with my dog to put the next babys there. Then i see a Farmer who cut my plants. I diced to walk along with my dog to take a look what he is doing and right he cut my plants. I think i will use the plants i got at home for indoor micro grow and put a few in the garden of a friend.

cu tobe

The deer in these parts a mostly habituated so I find fishing line works best...but I still pee to mark my turf.

Aaarrrghh. Dam farmer Billy Bob ...don't he have cows to inseminate or sumthing
Hi guerilla
Lol thats not what i wont to do i think about to set New plants to a other spot but i dont know at the moment. In my area the summer starts later this year and for autos its time enough. I own much lowryder #2 seeds from last breeding project and i think i will use them.

cu tobe

Try not in the fields but in the median between. In the rough so to speak. I advise u actually get down on all fours an crawl into the bush. Ie Make a animal path. Also might want to git a green headlamp an work at night.

Back