New Grower Purple Jems question...

Wiz uses big pots and sows multiple plants in one container, He always has very nice babies so it seems like it works great...

On the note about the "Runt Phenotypes" and I just wanted to tell you that even with restricted root space sometimes there is a "Monster/Amazonian Phenotype" like an ALF#3 that I had once...

Check out my Amazonian Auto's thread, I had an Afghan Little Fuck #3 in an 8" pot and it got 4'9" and yielded 3 1/2-4 ounces Its also the plant in my avatar picture...

The "Runt Phenotype" auto's that I've had show have finished as soon as 45 days, I figure its because of the small size...
I usually get rid of them and replace them but when I'm not growing for cash I'll let them go...

Peace y'all!!!

Nice info there NC420:)
Ya some of those autos get out of hand aome times from what I'v read,probably some more then others?
Thats why I try and read as much as possible about the different strains ect,just so I have an idea:p
I dont think the little 6" runts will yield to much compared to say a 15" bushy plant,even if u had 20-6 inchers going,u would prolly still yeild more with 4-15 inchers? Idk...I am so new to autos its not funny:D
So as of right now I have 2-3 green-o-matics up,out of the soil...there still working on opening up ect,but the shells have fallen off already,and they look very healthy...
I looked again at another pot just a minute ago and noticed the attitude freebie "II diabolo" fem...auto is up!
I planted it just because at the time the greenomatics wernt doing anything so I said what the hell,
It shed its shell also and looks like it will do just fine,kinda thick looking stem/root already:)
So it looks like I will have atleast 2 green-o-matics going,and 1 "II diabolo" auto...and I will defently plant a couple purple jems seeds when they come in,thats a good way to get started with autos huh?!?! :)

So it looks like I will have atleast 2 green-o-matics going,and 1 "II diabolo" auto...and I will defently plant a couple purple jems seeds when they come in,thats a good way to get started with autos huh?!?! :)
Yeah Bro....it will teach you a lot more than reading up....

My Girls taught me all I know...
with a little Help from my Friends...:thumbs:

Yeah Bro....it will teach you a lot more than reading up....

My Girls taught me all I know...
with a little Help from my Friends...:thumbs:

true... so true... and having others who are really familiar handy (AFN) will help keep you on track if you hit an issue or snare... we're here to help so dont hesitate to ask.. :)

JM

true... so true... and having others who are really familiar handy (AFN) will help keep you on track if you hit an issue or snare... we're here to help so dont hesitate to ask.. :)

JM

Thanks guys for all the info,:)
Its nice to know theres cool places like this,just for autos...
And this will defently be my new hangout,lol...look at pics and read pages of info,this place rocks!
I will prolly make a growlog on here somtime,just put one up someplace else but since Im doing autos now,it deserves to be here:D

Back