Sweet Seeds Purple Punch OG XL Auto® [NEW 2022]

Sweet Seeds Apolo

Welcome to the CannaZone
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score

Purple Punch OG XL Auto®

One of our 5th Generation autoflowering strains. This is the autoflowering version of our Purple Punch OG® (SWS93) strain. It is the outcome of crossing an elite, selected clone of Purple Punch OG® [Purple Punch (Larry OG x Grand Daddy Purple) x Star Killer (Skywalker OG Kush x Rare Dankness #2)] and our popular autoflowering strain Killer Kush Auto® (SWS56).

They yield plants with juicy buds covered in strikingly aromatic resin. Purple Punch OG XL Auto® (SWS96) plants have a very high terpene content, making them ideal for resin extractions. They have a deliciously sweet, complex aroma and flavour, with strong, spicy tones of OG Kush. The effect is intense, but relaxing.

Thanks to the strain's Grand Daddy Purple ancestry, some plants are notable for purple or reddish hues in their leaves and flowers.

Variety SWS96
Indica:
71,5% / Sativa: 27,7% / Ruderalis: 0,8%
THC: 18-22% · CBD: 0,5%
Indoor Yield: 400-500 g/m2
Outdoor Yield: 60-180 g/plant
Indoor/Outdoor Harvest: 8 weeks from germination
Height: 60-120 cm

3.png
7.png
12.png

Purple Punch OG XL Auto® here

21.png

Last edited:
HEY HEY HEY WHats up may good peeps at the Sweet end of things ..I have a few sweets left I cant wait to get back in the Dirt. You def have a Flavor that is in most of the starins i have grown from you guys .. WAZZ UPPPP JAY How the hell you BEEN?Man I missed this place!

Really stoked to be growing this strain. So far, I’m at almost 9 weeks from sprout and only preflowers are showing for the past week and a half. Is this a trait typically seen from this auto?

View attachment 1478181View attachment 1478182
My tropicanna poison xl auto went for almost 80 days and I pulled it a tad early. It's one of their new ones as well along with this. With all the training I would guess yours will go every bit of that if not a little longer.

My tropicanna poison xl auto went for almost 80 days and I pulled it a tad early. It's one of their new ones as well along with this. With all the training I would guess yours will go every bit of that if not a little longer.
Good to know. Wasn’t really sure on the normal veg time for these xl’s. I’ve read harvest 8-9 weeks from germination, and I know these aren’t gonna be ready for that timeline. Lol. Thanks for the reply Dankerson.

Cheers mates! Hey Micro. OG!

Thanks for the photos. That's a very nice autoflowering plant. This is not usual, but sometimes it seems like (in my opinion) some autoflowering plants sense when the grower is giving them optimal conditions (mainly good soil and lots of space for roots) and they delay the start of flowering to focus on structure.

I know this is not ideal, but at least the plant will end up yielding much more than she would if started flowering a few weeks ago. This is assuming that the seeds you bought are original and from the autoflowering version. Where did get them from? Can you share a photo of the packet?

Sweet smokes!

tommy

Cheers mates! Hey Micro. OG!

Thanks for the photos. That's a very nice autoflowering plant. This is not usual, but sometimes it seems like (in my opinion) some autoflowering plants sense when the grower is giving them optimal conditions (mainly good soil and lots of space for roots) and they delay the start of flowering to focus on structure.

I know this is not ideal, but at least the plant will end up yielding much more than she would if started flowering a few weeks ago. This is assuming that the seeds you bought are original and from the autoflowering version. Where did get them from? Can you share a photo of the packet?

Sweet smokes!

tommy

sure thing. I ordered them from attitude seedbank. They were offering a deal on them. It was also pick n’ mix. But def the fem autoflower version.

8BD8EC4F-C516-4441-B0F3-8136B1165F91.jpeg

I don’t mind it providing more bud at all. My LST ninja skills can keep it tame. Lol. She’s been a fun one to grow for sure. Im curious if the LST, supercropping, and topping caused it to delay flowering, although the same techniques were performed on all the other plants. Either way, when she’s done, I’ll write up a full grow and smoke report. I can’t find any other thread but this one that even really mentions this strain.

as you can see from these pics I took today, she’s doing good and a few more calyxes here and there are popping up.

B5103D65-E63C-4538-88BB-1A9C043337A8.jpeg
46FB5475-DD59-4DE0-BB8A-0730BA439446.jpeg
1C495457-E4B7-44D0-93CF-9A9FAFA2BDCB.jpeg

Back