...reboot time, now under it's true name Phyter!

Last year I repaired wind damage 5 times and had good luck using aloe vera.

This year my plan is to use the Phyter, which brings me to another question.

I was wondering if I could have a spritzer bottle with Phyter already mixed or would it be something that would have to be mixed as needed.

I usually have my repairs done within 15 minutes from when the damage occurred so being able to have it premixed would keep me in that ballpark……

If i'm wrong here, i'm sure someone will correct me. :smoking: Mixed when needed and only takes a minute to mix up and begin applying :thumbsup:

I was wondering if I could have a spritzer bottle with Phyter already mixed or would it be something that would have to be mixed as needed.

I usually have my repairs done within 15 minutes from when the damage occurred so being able to have it premixed would keep me in that ballpark……
Mix as needed.
Get a cheap pump hand sprayer, one with no hose. When you apply will depend on what's going on at the moment in your environment. If you have easy morning sun, you can apply before the sun gets too harsh. If your evenings are not super humid, you can apply before sunset and give time for it to dry. Not super important in veg, but critical in heavy flower.
Once a week is fine in veg and early flower. Later in flower, is more key to get new growth covered, so I sprayed more often.
You will have to keep a close eye out for rot. I found almost all rot I found last year was from bug damage. A lot was from little spiders making nests. It's not foolproof, but it gives you time to cut out any rot that does develop from damage. It doesn't progress near as fast.

Needs to be mixed as use. The spores won't live in water for more than a few hours. I sent a application guide sheet with the package, which should answer some of these questions. Cheers

Thanks all!

It will be a simple matter to have a few pre weighed packets made up and kept in the fridge, ready to go.
No need for that. A little goes a long way. If you have an assortment of measuring spoons, there's one that should be perfect with no need to weigh. I just don't remember what one it was.....from last summer.

No need for that. A little goes a long way. If you have an assortment of measuring spoons, there's one that should be perfect with no need to weigh. I just don't remember what one it was.....from last summer.

1teaspoon should be roughly 5grams. That should be more than fine. I don't think you should go to a tablespoon, which wouldn't be economical for you growers, and would just be wasteful imo. Even if I wanted to encourage more product haha. Up to 5grams won't harm the plant.

I have it in mind this year to apply the product from a foaming spray bottle, so I guess I would need some surfactant to make the foam cling ? Does anyone care to suggest one ?

Back