...reboot time, now under it's true name Phyter!

Have you contacted Build A Soil as a possible distributor? About the only thing they have is Dr Zymes to fight bud rot
They could be a very good distributor.

Will reach out. Appreciated guys.

If anyone has local distributors who might be interested, fire me a message. Trying to get shipping down for everybody as I understand it's a bitch.
Appreciate you all. Trying to help as many people as I can, while running a business. Cheers

@Phyter Wondering about using last year's product again this year? Will it be ok?

Tanks! :pass:

@Phyter Wondering about using last year's product again this year? Will it be ok?

Tanks! :pass:

As long as you kept it in good condition, stored in cool dark place, then it should be fine. Time alone should not do enough to erode the effectiveness over 10 months or so. If it was kept cool, it'll be good. I'd expect it to work as well as when it was sent.

Cheers

As long as you kept it in good condition, stored in cool dark place, then it should be fine. Time alone should not do enough to erode the effectiveness over 10 months or so. If it was kept cool, it'll be good. I'd expect it to work as well as when it was sent.

Cheers

It's been between 15 and 20C for the most part.. I don't want to waste it so i'll use it again and see what happens. I drop a link for Rotblock whenever I get a chance in other groups and forums :thumbsup:

Bryan @Phyter , back in my younger days I spent a lot of time in Canada, and, if I remember correctly, the Canadian gallon had something like 4.5 liters per gallon, as opposed to 3.8…..

Are your measurement recommendations based on 3.8 liters per gallon?

Bryan @Phyter , back in my younger days I spent a lot of time in Canada, and, if I remember correctly, the Canadian gallon had something like 4.5 liters per gallon, as opposed to 3.8…..

Are your measurement recommendations based on 3.8 liters per gallon?

Yes.

1 quart works, as it's closer to a liter. I wouldn't fret either way, it's within 10%

If there's anyone in the GTA (Toronto area) who would prefer to pick up in person, please reach out, and it can be arranged.

If anyone is still in growth stage and budding, and wants a discount on shipping, use Ship2022 to take half off shipping.

Happy to help where I can. Good luck and hope everybody's plants are looking great. Been an interesting weather year in various places in North America. Cheers guys

GTA (Toronto area) who would prefer to pick up in person, please reach out, and it can be arranged.
Worked Great for me :biggrin: sent email got quick reply ....... picked up in the afternoon :thanks::thanks:

Back