Sweet Seeds Red Poison | Dark Devil | Black Cream - Red Family

i find this a very friendly forum, no attitude, just great advice and comments!

hi people, you are the real energy here, your kind words make this thread more colorful.
I am impressed with all the feedback that sweet seeds is generating in this great and amazing forum, especially with the nice words about our work.

I feel very confortably with all of you, fellas!
i remember the most yielder was the Red poison, she gave me near to 60 grams in a 7 Litres Pot .

For these pics i 've used a Nikon d7100 with the Micro 60mm, a lovely lens ;)

i've not used flash!
cheers and sweet smokes!
jaypp

- - - Updated - - -

hi people, you are the real energy here, your kind words make this thread more colorful.
I am impressed with all the feedback that sweet seeds is generating in this great and amazing forum, especially with the nice words about our work.

i remember the most yielder was the Red poison, she gave me near to 60 grams in a 7 Litres Pot .

i've not used flash!
cheers and sweet smokes!
jaypp

- - - Updated - - -

i've not used flash!
cheers and sweet smokes!
jaypp

Hola Trapper 50 Cal, thanks for the visit and the nice words, you guys are really good growers and i am learning a lot here ;)
I will pass the message to the breeders and maybe the next year there will be a surprise hehehe. Thanks for the advice
sweet smokes!
J.

Jaypp, just call me Trap, it's easier to type.

Cheers!

Like that Idea too ..Red Poison Is So.Sweet ...She Needs a Good Kick tho ...potency Is Medium but the Flavor is amazing ...So just that Is Fine in My Bongs ...

Thats Devil Cream.They have made a Great Mix ....black Cream Is a Great bud Killer ..meds ..
Killer Red Kush was On my Mind Too

Dark Red Kush lol

How about cream devil auto;) only sweet seed i grown and a joy to grow;) did everything said in her info so reps to sweetseeds;) .was grown in 11 litre pot of biobizz lightmix grown umder 1200w of led power in a myler tent with 2 other plants.her buds the colurs are amazing and taste very nice to.her buds get big even side buds od good size and dense.dry weight 3 oz.
20160227_114739.JPG
20160227_114754.JPG
20160227_114809.JPG
20160227_114826.JPG
20160227_114912.JPG
20160227_114930.JPG
20160227_114948.JPG
20160227_115009.JPG
20160227_115030.JPG
20160227_115052.JPG
happy growing every1;)

Last edited:
Wow, that is an amazing and well documented journal @Sweet Seeds Jay !!!

I have 3 red poisons growing right now. One is 42 days old and the other two are 31 days old. They are nowhere near where yours were at at those times, but the oldest one is looking beautiful! I think I may try upping her nutes. I use GH flora trio, at week 6 I'm using 1/2 tsp micro, 1/4 tsp grow, 1/2tsp bloom and 1/2 tsp of cal mag. Based on your journal, she could probably take more and she has some leaves that are lighter green.

Again, thanks for the time to write that journal, truly a great one! My buddy grew green poison, and I found this strain online and was so happy to get it! Here's the oldest one at 42 days
IMG_20170821_185701399-1728x2304.jpg
IMG_20170822_080511840-1382x1843.jpg

Hi fella, thanks for the nice words!
You can give them more food, seems like they are a bit hungry. If you want you can share a diary in our room, so we can help you directly ;)
Also you can share pictures here.
Good luck and sweet smokes!
jaypp

Back