Sweet Seeds Red Poison | Dark Devil | Black Cream - Red Family

Omg jay. I love the pics but I have to go change underwear now! :rofl:

Amazing colors bro!

The Colors Are Insane ...,
The flavor Is Evn Better ...This Is A Phenom.of all Bud.....
I truely will Have Red Poison In.my Typical rotation Of Smoke....

If there anywhere near as good as the green auto poison im going to be a regular customer haha!

Thanks for the Awesome! chronicled pictorial!

Dayam!! You, sir, are an artist! I've never needed a towel cruising AFN but, shoot, I'm still strangely aroused by your work--!!

If there anywhere near as good as the green auto poison im going to be a regular customer haha!

Thanks for the Awesome! chronicled pictorial!

Hey my friend.

I'm sure you would also appreciate Cream Mandarine or if you want any strain from this test grow from my colleague Jaypp I would recommend Red Poison because a good part of the genetic comes from Green Poison.

If you also grow non-autos I would really suggest Green Poison or Green Poison F1 Fast Version for an utra fast flowering variety.

Cheers my friends, sweet smokes!

tommy

Hey my friend.

I'm sure you would also appreciate Cream Mandarine or if you want any strain from this test grow from my colleague Jaypp I would recommend Red Poison because a good part of the genetic comes from Green Poison.

If you also grow non-autos I would really suggest Green Poison or Green Poison F1 Fast Version for an utra fast flowering variety.

Cheers my friends, sweet smokes!

tommy

Oh you know it,ive already got CM on my list and red poison on the wayLOL!

Everyone of my non auto grows for 2 years has come out non potent,that's the whole reason I switched to auto's this run,because of that free seed I got from the tude.Does the regular green poison and fast version grow as easily as green auto poison does? this thing literraly grew it'sself ,right next to a photoperiod grow,same nutes,same water same everything and the photo grow turned out exactly like all the previous 7 harvest but that free seed of auto green p turned out Best smoke ive ever Had!.Hence the 400$ spent inless then 2 month's lol,got 6 packs of seeds so far lolz

Hey Jay & Sweet Seeds!

I really enjoyed reading your Journal with really lovely photos - It's incredibly useful seeing the watering reports and different stages of growth.
The evaluations and effects guide is amazing! I've not seen such an in depth report before!

I now have Cream Caramel, Cream Mandarin, Big Devil 2, Black Jack and S.A.D ( and one black cream seed ) Left in my sweet seeds collection! Can't wait to grow em all! ^_^
:d5:

Hey Jay & Sweet Seeds!

I really enjoyed reading your Journal with really lovely photos - It's incredibly useful seeing the watering reports and different stages of growth.
The evaluations and effects guide is amazing! I've not seen such an in depth report before!

I now have Cream Caramel, Cream Mandarin, Big Devil 2, Black Jack and S.A.D ( and one black cream seed ) Left in my sweet seeds collection! Can't wait to grow em all! ^_^
:d5:

That's true with me to blue. I had never seen suck a detailed thread before I came across tommy and jay from sweet seeds! I was telling tommy his auto cream caramel grow back a couple years ago on thctalk.com is what got me into the sweet seeds. Love them.

So what was the final weight?
Also, what cam do you use for those macros?

hi people, you are the real energy here, your kind words make this thread more colorful.
I am impressed with all the feedback that sweet seeds is generating in this great and amazing forum, especially with the nice words about our work.

I feel very confortably with all of you, fellas!
i remember the most yielder was the Red poison, she gave me near to 60 grams in a 7 Litres Pot .

For these pics i 've used a Nikon d7100 with the Micro 60mm, a lovely lens ;)

i've not used flash!
cheers and sweet smokes!
jaypp

Last edited:
Back