Sweet Seeds Red Poison | Dark Devil | Black Cream - Red Family

I just Love the Candy Pot My 3 pant Pot Has 2 red Members Closely.together...

This Threads is The a Wonderful.Beginning to."The Reds "

Jay, how big do those get? Got any full-"body" photos?

Hi Power.P,
they were near 65cms at the end, maybe the biggest was the Dark Devil with 10 cm more aprox..
Sorry, but i`ve lost all the pics of this growing, so the only ones i have are here,in this thread ;)

saludos, amigos!
J

Thoughts on the green pheno in the dark devil corner? Must be honest the green pheno i got is not so hot. The red pheno was amazing

Hey jay! What was the lowest temps you had throughout these grows? Do you know. I'm gonna start a live test of my dark devil and red poison soon and was just curious!

Well I just ordered more Dark Devil. Grown 2 with no color. Gonna try 3 last beans. 1 of them got a few hints of color but my temp got up to 84 degrees and they got severe heat stress from it and all the bud leaves died. Not the big leaves. That pretty much sent them downhill fast. I never had a plant that stressed from 84f before.

Hi guys!
guerrilla, the lowest temp was around 17ºC ;)
Thanks for the comments and passing by ( nice avatar, my friend)

Rdeaton, Dark Devil is the most sensitive plant in this Red Family, and maybe the most sativa too, is that why she needs more careful with the nutrients. Hope you can get a nice plant in the future because she is!
Sweet smokes!
jaypp

Hi guys!
guerrilla, the lowest temp was around 17ºC ;)
Thanks for the comments and passing by ( nice avatar, my friend)

Rdeaton, Dark Devil is the most sensitive plant in this Red Family, and maybe the most sativa too, is that why she needs more careful with the nutrients. Hope you can get a nice plant in the future because she is!
Sweet smokes!
jaypp

Must give credit where credit is due. That pic is beautiful! And seeing how I'm close to starting my red poison and dark devil grow, I feel it's only appropriate! :smokebuds: :drool:

I can't wait for the typically comprehensive report and astounding photography from Jaypp on the Devil Cream. I'm only on day one of germing my Dark Devil and I'm already dreaming about other Sweet Seeds...not to say the DD is "old hat" I can't wait to take care of that girl!!

Since you guys have crossed Dark Devil x Black Cream (Poly hybrid of 2 Red Family members)...is there any chance you'll be crossing the Dark Devil and the Red Poison? (Devil's Dark Poison?)

Hola Trapper 50 Cal, thanks for the visit and the nice words, you guys are really good growers and i am learning a lot here ;)
I will pass the message to the breeders and maybe the next year there will be a surprise hehehe. Thanks for the advice
sweet smokes!
J.

Back