Indoor Redeye’s SE3000 Indoor Grow

So……

I went to grab a half oz on Saturday, minding my own business walking down the road at half 6, 7ish and I get pulled up by 2 coppers! apparently there was “burglaries“ in the area so they were stopping people (all them 6 o’clock evening burglaries!) I would of been ok but it was bagged as 4x3.5g bags! So £70 gone! night in the cell, stupidly though they let me have my phone call which I phoned my mrs obviously and asked her if she had “tidied up” luckily she knew exactly what I meant Bcos the Sunday morning 7:30am they turned up At the house with a warrant! So at this moment in time I can’t do jack shit! I’m genuinely at a point where I give up with the area I’m in!
All I want to do is smoke/grow my own god damn weed!
Thankfully I don’t take my phone with me when I go to pick up it’s registered to my mrs too lol
So currently speaking to my solicitor AGAIN! See how this pans out.

yaaaaaay fun times!​

So……

I went to grab a half oz on Saturday, minding my own business walking down the road at half 6, 7ish and I get pulled up by 2 coppers! apparently there was “burglaries“ in the area so they were stopping people (all them 6 o’clock evening burglaries!) I would of been ok but it was bagged as 4x3.5g bags! So £70 gone! night in the cell, stupidly though they let me have my phone call which I phoned my mrs obviously and asked her if she had “tidied up” luckily she knew exactly what I meant Bcos the Sunday morning 7:30am they turned up At the house with a warrant! So at this moment in time I can’t do jack shit! I’m genuinely at a point where I give up with the area I’m in!
Thankfully I don’t take my phone with me when I go to pick up it’s registered to my mrs too lol

yaaaaaay fun times!​
Damn man that's a huge bummer I feel for you. Hopefully you get it all sorted soon. Never understand why they mess with people minding their own business.

So……

yaaaaaay fun times!​
Holy crap that blows buddy crazy that they came to your house afterwards… Did they take your grow equipment?:nono::karmacloud::goodluck:

Holy crap that blows buddy crazy that they came to your house afterwards… Did they take your grow equipment?:nono::karmacloud::goodluck:
No I was lucky enough to give my mrs a heads up to pack it up (plain cardboard boxes with no labels) seedlings I had going had only just popped so they had to be thrown which is an absolute heartbreaker!
the only reason they came to my house is Bcos it was bagged separately so they tried to stick me with dealing but I don’t have baggies or any scales etc the only thing they took was my skin up box (grinder, rizla etc)

Damn man that's a huge bummer I feel for you. Hopefully you get it all sorted soon. Never understand why they mess with people minding their own business.
2nd time in 8 months that they been to my house. Gotta “keep my head down” for a bit says my solicitor lol

Really sad to hear this mate! :yoinks:

They get a warrant to raid your house when they find 14g on you? FML, what a fcking bullshit!
Half the world is legalizing and when they find a user quantity on you they find that enough to break into your home.. crazy world it is..

Good luck with everything, hope the dust settles soon for you again..

Really sad to hear this mate! :yoinks:

They get a warrant to raid your house when they find 14g on you? FML, what a fcking bullshit!
Half the world is legalizing and when they find a user quantity on you they find that enough to break into your home.. crazy world it is..

Good luck with everything, hope the dust settles soon for you again..
And do u know the absolute bullshit of it…… on average to get a warrant, officers, vehicles and to get into the house costs around the £5000 mark. Now chaps was it really worth it all! It’s a joke lol

Back