Indoor Redeye’s SE3000 Indoor Grow

are you dissing my benz? :crying:
1674262565839.jpeg

no I just think mine will have better acceleration lol:rofl:

Great result! :thumbsup:

Obvs go with your solicitor's advice. If he is willing to work on no win/no fee basis, then you have sweet FA to lose mate.

I say take the cops to the cleaners. And good on the judge, fairly impressed with his attitude I must say. The fuzz will be giving you a wide berth from now on... :biggrin:

Oh yeah, if I were you I'd ditch that dealer - seems to me the place is under police surveillance. Too much of a coinky-dinky that you got picked up on the way back.

Great result! :thumbsup:

Obvs go with your solicitor's advice. If he is willing to work on no win/no fee basis, then you have sweet FA to lose mate.

I say take the cops to the cleaners. And good on the judge, fairly impressed with his attitude I must say. The fuzz will be giving you a wide berth from now on... :biggrin:

Oh yeah, if I were you I'd ditch that dealer - seems to me the place is under police surveillance. Too much of a coinky-dinky that you got picked up on the way back.
It’s not the dealer Bcos he’s not a dealer tbh it’s a mate who bulk buys lol I was no where near his house or anything it’s just old bill in my area and the way they are! Di**heads!
I’m just not sure how long this claim will take and what will have to done etc and if I can be arsed lol

I just spoke to a mate who’s been there done it and got the t T-shirt and he reckons I should drop the claim and just put it to bed….. what do people think?

Two ways of looking at it I suppose.

You could just leave it, but the cops might try to catch you out again. If you're growing that could be bad news.

You could pursue a claim, and that might deter them from hassling you again. Mainly because the top brass in your local police will be embarrassed and the cops that arrested you will be feeling the heat from their bosses for costing the force compensation money.

OTOH if they're vindictive cunts, you winning compo might make them more determined to catch you out...

If it was me, I'd go for the compo.

So yesterday I received a letter of apology from the police!! Looool
The claim is ongoing and can take up to 12 months (they’re time to explain a way of trying to justify what they did) Solicitor has put in his invoice included in the claim but wavered them with me so I get his £1200 fee too looool
Depending on the amount this could be the kickstart to my “hideaway” project! And my 5 year plan!

0.5 acre - lined up/permissions granted
Electric already on site
Water to be confirmed
A 2 bed Static caravan - for me
3 x Shepards huts
1 x cold smoker
1 x bbq/smoker
1 x toilet and shower block
1 x Hefty septic tank lol
All other bits and pieces….

I will be Smoking garlic in bulk as I have a seller lined up plus myself where I can. I have 3 or 4 pubs who are interested in smoked meat for their restaurant plus I plan on giving people a “training experience” as I’ve been bbq/smoking for 14 years with “stays”.

This is all a legitimate business but………. 3x shepards huts, my plot will be isolated and very secluded……..

UK 420 FRIENDLY STAY!

This will be 100% happening so watch this space people!

hey hey @Redeye Master good to see you again, and even better the Po Po are going to get a beating from you - happy days all round mate.
Let me know about that place, happy to come and check it out - see if any learnings from Portugal can be used for you

take care
Z

hey hey @Redeye Master good to see you again, and even better the Po Po are going to get a beating from you - happy days all round mate.
Let me know about that place, happy to come and check it out - see if any learnings from Portugal can be used for you

take care
Z
I’ll hold u to that mate! Need all the help I can get lol
Ty for the rep too

Back