Indoor Redeye’s SE3000 Indoor Grow

Alright Alright Alright………

so first words out of the judges mouth…. Why am I dealing with this again? My heart absolutely sank and my arse fell out lol

but he wasn’t asking me he was asking the prosecutor! He basically tore him a new arsehole!! Why is someone who has never been arrested, clearly an “upstanding” citizen, uses cannabis for medical conditions and has proven this previously back in my court? So I was in court for all of around 13minutes. Charges dropped and case is now been passed by the judge to the claims court. Also has said if something similar happens again in the next 6months he will personally write a statement backing me for harassment! Ahahahahaha
I will upload some of the pics I took after they came to the house and what they fucked up! Solicitor reckons I could have £3000-£4000 in Compo! Between us AFNers they caused about £50/£60 worth of damage lol

so I’m a very happy bunny apart from the fact my mrs is kicking up a fuss about me starting a grow lol

so first words out of the judges mouth…. Why am I dealing with this again? My heart absolutely sank and my arse fell out lol

but he wasn’t asking me he was asking the prosecutor! He basically tore him a new arsehole!! Why is someone who has never been arrested, clearly an “upstanding” citizen, uses cannabis for medical conditions and has proven this previously back in my court? So I was in court for all of around 13minutes. Charges dropped and case is now been passed by the judge to the claims court. Also has said if something similar happens again in the next 6months he will personally write a statement backing me for harassment! Ahahahahaha
I will upload some of the pics I took after they came to the house and what they fucked up! Solicitor reckons I could have £3000-£4000 in Compo! Between us AFNers they caused about £50/£60 worth of damage lol

so I’m a very happy bunny apart from the fact my mrs is kicking up a fuss about me starting a grow lol
Sweeeeeeeeeet:worship:

I just spoke to a mate who’s been there done it and got the t T-shirt and he reckons I should drop the claim and just put it to bed….. what do people think?

That has cheered me up no end! Good result Redeye :cheers:

Back