VitaMan

Clean Glass + New Whip
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Island Sweet Skunk, Comatose, el Chapo, and others.
@Dinafem-Mark I hope it's OK, I didn't grow this but I think its worth sharing.

Bag appeal ****
The buds are average sized, but absolutely covered in trichomes and resin. Medium-firm to the pinch

Smell/Taste *****
Spicy-kushy piney, smooth, got some of Bubba's coffee/pepper smell.
Got a lot of vapor out of it, I will get 2 doings from a bowl of good weed, this one I get 3. I just kept toking and toking, and it was never harsh.

Effects*****
Ok, I don't give out 5s that easily. This is exceptional pot, and kudos to the grower as well.

This was more uplifting than UBC Chemo, which tends to be heavy for me. I wanted to giggle, happy as a clam talking nonsense, very euphoric. I could go be social or enjoy the body comfort sitting on the couch. Too good to not share! Very visual music effects at bedtime, something I look for in good pot.

Luckily, it kept the excellent pain relief and appetite stimulant effects of the UBC clone.

Now I am pain free and my belly is full. Dinafem and Remo hit it out of the park on this one.

Last edited:
@VitaMan this is great mate :thumbsup:

Thank you for taking the time to do this write up I think this maybe the first write review of this strain and I'll definitely be directing new growers to this thread to read yiur write up :thumbsup:

Very cool to read that the pain relieving aspects have been retained and from the write up it sounds like you had a bubba kush dominant pheno :bong:

Great little write up mate :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark..

This is now on my list. I’m gonna get some photos for my buddy. The little cost of the seeds will be outweighed by unlimited supply when we hang lol and clones whenever I want. I like to keep them short flowering so I’ll have to take a look over at the details of it but great smoke report does a lot for a strain. I watched Remos video of him hangin with his boys Tokin a J.

Back