Reviews of mysterypipe by AFN members

your welcome, the little pipes work better than any I've tried, easy draw for large cool hit, don't have to suck you brains out with hot torch blazing, really nice size for concealed carry, lol

:crying: Nope, I try not to suck through the bong like it's a scuba regulator! So, you fill with water to, say, just above the 2nd perc', and a "average" pull won't have you tasting the Nasty? :rofl: ...clean-up with kosher salt and alcohol should be fine too I gather,... :thumbsup:

:crying: Nope, I try not to suck through the bong like it's a scuba regulator! So, you fill with water to, say, just above the 2nd perc', and a "average" pull won't have you tasting the Nasty? :rofl: ...clean-up with kosher salt and alcohol should be fine too I gather,... :thumbsup:
Well it's hard to explain basically the first comb has like 1/4 in of water and second and third have roughly the same there has to be space between the 1st and second it can be tricky to get it right but once you do you'll be able to take massive hits super smooth. Clean up is pretty standard just use high quality Iso no real need for salt and your good. Glad your interested in our pieces hope to see you order and review.

So here is my review based on what I received. I originally ordered the honeycomb bong but due to circumstances beyond my control I was sent the dual pipe set instead. In my opinion it wasn't worth the hassle to send back and get the piece I ordered. I will probably reorder the piece I want and be fine with it.
The pipes are actually very nicely made and solid to hold. The bowl holds a nice amount and the smoke is nice - not too harsh. Will be interested to see the quality of the bong based off the quality of the pipes. If you want some nice stuff at a great price I'd say hit him up. Really good communication from him once order was placed and that says a lot.

UPDATE: been talking with mystery pipe this morning and he is going above and beyond to make this right. I have placed another order and will post new review once that piece comes in. If you're on the fence I say take the leap - you won't be disappointed [emoji106]

Last edited:
Here are some pics of my pipes...very good quality glass.
Image1459389365.788873.jpg
Image1459389374.176264.jpg
Image1459389381.794398.jpg

Got my new piece today...will hopefully give it a test run tonight and give a full review on it as well. I can say it's a really solid piece and was packaged in a way I think it would have survived an F4 tornado...

Got my new piece today...will hopefully give it a test run tonight and give a full review on it as well. I can say it's a really solid piece and was packaged in a way I think it would have survived an F4 tornado...
Looking forward to the review!

Back