Reviews of mysterypipe by AFN members

Ok so I tried it out last - I got the triple honeycomb to birdcage. Can I just say WOW!! It's a nice and solid piece. Not too heavy but solid enough you feel it won't snap in your hands. I haven't used a bong in a long long time but man this thing is super smooth when you hit it. I think I have a problem though as I keep buying all these new smoking devices...lol
The bowl is pretty damn big - I hit mine 3 times and never cleared it. That might be just me being a lightweight but it's a big bowl.
Here are a few pics - not the best but it gives you an idea. If you want a great piece and really good price look no further. Shipping is not super fast but maybe I'm jaded from being an Amazon Prime member...
Image1460733002.426988.jpg
Image1460733011.583691.jpg

Man. really had to wait a long time for this, dysfunctional village post office. UrbanFarmer420 makes great glass and his packaging can't be beat! This became our favorite smoking method after that first huge and cool bong hit. Here is a pic, just cleaned her with iso and ready to rip.
P1020458.JPG

Man. really had to wait a long time for this, dysfunctional village post office. UrbanFarmer420 makes great glass and his packaging can't be beat! This became our favorite smoking method after that first huge and cool bong hit. Here is a pic, just cleaned her with iso and ready to rip.View attachment 577289
Glad you like it trail ! Hope to hear from you again haha

I made a thread about mine, but I wanted to say, the packing though not pretty...lol would give a bong a 50-50 chance of survival if the delivery truck went off the Hoover Damn.......!!!

I don't know much about commercial made bongs, but I totally agree this is a very fine piece, especially for the price!

Ok so I tried it out last - I got the triple honeycomb to birdcage. Can I just say WOW!! It's a nice and solid piece. Not too heavy but solid enough you feel it won't snap in your hands. I haven't used a bong in a long long time but man this thing is super smooth when you hit it. I think I have a problem though as I keep buying all these new smoking devices...lol
The bowl is pretty damn big - I hit mine 3 times and never cleared it. That might be just me being a lightweight but it's a big bowl.
Here are a few pics - not the best but it gives you an idea. If you want a great piece and really good price look no further. Shipping is not super fast but maybe I'm jaded from being an Amazon Prime member...
View attachment 554102View attachment 554103

did it come with roor on it or was that added/sticker?

did it come with roor on it or was that added/sticker?

Back