Reviews of mysterypipe by AFN members

UrbanFarmer420

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Hello, guys hope all is well basically I set this thread up so all the people that have ordered from mysterypipe can come and review the Product they ordered in a designated place. There should be a first review of our amazing functional products in a couple days so stay tuned for that and thanks to everyone who ordered and all the awesome AFN members!!!

Hello All, I guess I get to be the first reviewer.

I recieved by post the honeycomb bong, and the two pipes that were advertised on the speciaL AFN page of the website that UF gave us.

I spent 75 dollars an am very happy with my purchase. Shipping could have been prompter, but there was a glitch, and it was all explained in a reasonable amount of time to my satisfaction.

It was well worth the wait. 3x honey comb, and it breathes easier than any bong I have had. It is about 14 inches tall, and doesn't hold to much smoke for my 51 year old lungs.

The pipes smoke greeat. Nice large holes in the center. they are about 3 and a half inces long, and have a holding piece on them. Awesome art work as welll. These are not to small you will burn your nose, and not too large so that you can fit it your pocket.

Thanks Urban Farmer, you obviously are giving us an honest deal in my opinion.

Eek

Thank you Eek for your review I hope you give those pieces the use they deserve. Would it be possible to have you post a couple pictures if it wouldn't be to much of a hassle for you Eek? @Eekman. There will hopefully be more reviews as other AFN members orders start coming in for anyone still on the fence!

As promised...

Oh and I already broke "my" pipe. My fault. didn't secure it when I should have. I knocked off the holding arm, but it doesn't effect the usage.
IMG_0654.JPG
IMG_0657.JPG
IMG_0658.JPG
IMG_0659.JPG
IMG_0664.JPG
IMG_0666.JPG
IMG_0675.JPG
IMG_0676.JPG
IMG_0681.JPG

This is Marley

IMG_0644.JPG
IMG_0660.JPG
IMG_0668.JPG
IMG_0671.JPG

Marley looks stoned .... @UrbanFarmer420 .... I don't see shipping mentioned on your site ... how much is shipping for those two spoon pipes to the Southeast USA ? Do you have anything that can be used w/ a Arizer Solo ?
:cheers:
I thought I read that shipping was free/included but I could be wrong...it has happened once or twice.

Marley looks stoned .... @UrbanFarmer420 .... I don't see shipping mentioned on your site ... how much is shipping for those two spoon pipes to the Southeast USA ? Do you have anything that can be used w/ a Arizer Solo ?
:cheers:
shipping is free worldwide. There are attachments for the Arizer to hook it up to the down stem that run about $25 but ive seen people just put the mouthpiece into it and got good results so if u want to spend for the attachment you can but it should work with virtually all our pieces without having to spend extra $$$

Back