RIP RSV, hereb4

Rip my friend.you will be missed. Thoughts and prayers for your family.

Sorry too hear this very sad news.... R.I.P RSV you will be missed brother... :peace:

Roadside and Nelson together again now ol Nelson can get caught up with whats been happening here. We shall all be united in death my friends.

toke

I concur with all the sentiments expressed here...I shall post my own...but not right now,apart from saying RSV/hereb4 was Brilliant!!!

Hear,hear Brother krug :tiphat:

toke

I`d like t`add something! RSV1 was one of my most favourite Fellas`. It`s hard for me to explain why(some will hopefully understand :peace:), cos I never met/actually conversed with him `Live`, so t`speak(well actually pm`s are conversing live...sort of :grin:)! What I can tell you is that he paid me(what I consider) probably(almost certainly, in fact!)one of the most amazing compliments that I`ve ever been given! I will never forget that...Or him!
...I miss you my Friend(and I feel privileged to have been able call you that!) Thanks mate...Miss ya! :peace:

RIP RSV love and karma to your family

As a new guy to these forums, I did not have the privilege to know the guy. But, it is so obvious that he was loved and respected by all he befriended and I am moved when I read the tributes. We should all be so lucky to be remembered in such a fond way when we have passed. I am sure my life would have been richer for knowing him.
At times like this I think of the people who I shall never see again and just wish I could have told them how I felt about them. So I guess I am trying to say, before its too late..... well, you know the rest.
Condolences to family and friends who mourn his passing.

Back