RIP RSV, hereb4

R.I.P. My friend. Peace, Strength, And Comfort for all:hug::karma Cloud:

We grow weary in our present bodies, and we long for the day when we will put on our heavenly bodies like new clothing. For we will not be spirits without bodies, but we will put on new heavenly bodies. Our dying bodies make us groan and sigh, but it's not that we want to die and have no bodies at all. We want to slip into our new bodies so that these dying bodies will be swallowed up by everlasting life.

Farewell, Brother. :tiphat:
Thanks for paving the road for us. :karma Cloud:

You know.. I missed this thread.. I didn't see it, I just came to the site and saw it in the sidebar.. I can't believe I missed it.. wow..

This is heartbreaking news and RSV was a very close friend to me. I remember just a few days ago when I signed in I wanted to check on him and see how he was doing.. He fought that battle and left nothing on the table.. nothing.. he tried and did everything, he was a one of a kind individual with a genuine since of compassion for his fellow growers and brothers. This sucks.

RIP RSV...

Damn, what a downer. RSV was good people. :(

Enjoy 4/20 hereb4...:Sharing One:

Oh wooow.MAN!I remember when I was here at time back and talked tohim and became his friend and I his.When i came back I often thought of him and wondered what happened to him.Im just now learning he passed away from his illness.DAAAMN,now Im gonna be frigin flatout sad as fuck all got danged day.He was and IS one of the kindest souls to have ever have crossed my path in this ugly world.

Brother you are sorely SORLEY missed.I will never ever forget you brother.Im actually tearing n wiping my face.

Happy 420 brother Herb. we'll smoke one before too long,save me a cold one pal.:smokeit:

I did not know you brother, R.I.P . Very sad news

happy 4/20 rsv and nelson it's party time in paradise!:woohoo::hug::woohoo:

Miss you man...:pass:

Back