RIP RSV, hereb4

Yeah Buds..I've been going through the seed fridge and a couple of jars had Nelson and RSV1 on the seed tags as Testers..:tiphat:..gives you a jolt when you realise they aren't here any longer.

Absent Friends...:Hookah:

They are still here, in our hearts and memories. Threads like this remind me of how fortunate I am to have a wonderful family, friends and community. We may not all get along all the time but when the odds are against us there are a lot of people willing to help. That is what it is all about.

:You are an Angel..:

Them be Good words brother...:hug:

Happy New Year brotha RSV1! (To all your Fam aswell, my friend...:hug:(always) :pass: in your direction bro!

I miss you friend. Everything I do with my garden I often think of you. I didn't know why we lost communication, but now I know and my heart hearts but my soul rejoices. We shared a lot... A LOT of stuff (in both ways). I miss that. See ya one day soon. You were a kind person and influenced the world in a positive way. May the seed that you have sown grow and produce an abundance of generosity and kindness among the world. I know it already has on AFN. Love Ya brother.

Hey RSV1 (buddy!), got one of my friends arriving (you and Nels` will like him!), keep an eye out f`him...Cheers chaps. :bighug::passit:

With the respect shown here for this man by you guys brings a tear to my eye . I would have liked to have know him .
Funeral-Flowers-02.jpg

Passing a metaphorical :bighug: :passit: over to you brother x
...You will always be remembered by many of the OG AFN brother. X

Back