Mephisto Genetics Ripley's OG toke report

gbd

Son of the Sun.
Reaction score
Seedbank Name: Mephisto Genetics

Strain Name: Ripley's OG (Alien OG auto)

Did it autoflower?: Yes

Soil/Hydro: Soil

Nutes: Super soil amendments- Bone meal, blood meal, bat guano, pot ash, humic acid, azomite, epsom salt

Lights: Bysen SP series LED on 20/4 light schedule

Days from seed to harvest: 75-80 (progressive harvest)

Dry yield: 163 grams at 55% humidity

High effect/duration: A very soothing and clear head high, accompanied by a body high that can take the stresses and aches of the day away without leaving you completely obliterated. Unless you over do it, which is entirely possible once you taste her. For heavy smokers the high lasts 2 - 4 hours.

Bag appeal: **** Shiny little chunks of ultra dense nugs.

The growth: ***** Absolutely amazing growth on this joyous monster! Just huge!

The smell: ***** Moth balls, urinal cakes, the sole of a new pair of tennis shoes, jalapeno peppers, and a hint of pineapple every so often.

The smoke: ***** Creamy organic goodness.

The high: ***** Beautifully balanced, slightly sativa dominant high that heightens the senses and sense of humor of everyone that partakes.

A8VEcYf.jpg

hfrfKjd.jpg

b1rLU2b.jpg

lYeCnx5.jpg

YwXykYx.jpg

Hb5HWHP.jpg

vcHAeNE.jpg

5Y3qRGe.jpg

t8F753F.jpg

41tdwiT.jpg

NcjBaiT.jpg

:drool::clapper::clapper::clapper::bow::bow::drool: Oooohh, giggady!! GDB my good brother, that's how you do it! :d5: She is so ripe, juicy and sparkly, I can't stand it! ..and I love how you got the funk aromatic profile too, just as mentioned by Mitch,... has the curing brought changes, or too soon to tell? ...Excellent stuff GBD, Ima heat you cheeks on this-un!! (yaaay-- Rep' is back!!) :slap::poof: :naughtystep: ...Cheers, and thank you for the fine report my friend,...:cool1:

Unique fosho. Wish we had smellovision!! Do a sour crack review to man A1 reviews love your photography as well.
:smoking::cheers:

Thank you very much @JAYAR !! I'll get a new Sour Crack report up soon, but in the meantime here is the old one, post #2: https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/mephisto-genetics-reviews-and-smoke-reports.35865/

:drool::clapper::clapper::clapper::bow::bow::drool: Oooohh, giggady!! GDB my good brother, that's how you do it! :d5: She is so ripe, juicy and sparkly, I can't stand it! ..and I love how you got the funk aromatic profile too, just as mentioned by Mitch,... has the curing brought changes, or too soon to tell? ...Excellent stuff GBD, Ima heat you cheeks on this-un!! (yaaay-- Rep' is back!!) :slap::poof: :naughtystep: ...Cheers, and thank you for the fine report my friend,...:cool1:

Thank you, brother Waira! The funk has only increased with cure. When you smell her you don't even smell weed at first. It's overwhelmingly great and is just what I've been looking for in an anytime smoke! Thank you for the rep slap too!

Cheers, fellas!

:smokeout:

Perfect bro thanks! Man that SC is a stunner. Cannot wait to smoke her!!:smoking:

Back