Mephisto Genetics Ripley's OG toke report

I made bho out of 28 grams of popcorn bud, with a return of over 6.5 grams after sampling. It leaves a celery/pepper funk in your mouth for hours!

ineD2wX.jpg

P9I3M4u.jpg

I've got dab envy lol that's shits beautiful.

Thanks, @TaNg! Live Resin aside, this oil has the strongest taste out of any strain that I've tried so far, as well as the highest return. I should invest in my own vacuum chamber/oven so that I can do the whole process myself instead of running to a buddy's house when I need vac work.

:pass:

:clapper::clapper::bow::clapper::clapper: GBD buddy, you got skills!...wow, look at the clarity of that product,..I'll second TaNg on that-- fantastic job, mate! ...I still chuckle when I read your aromatics description's! What an interesting terpene profile ROG must have,... I wonder if Mitch has sent in a sample to a lab for a full terp' work up,... Have you thought about it yourself GBD?...if you're stateside, that is,...

Thanks @Waira! She's definitely something else! How do you go about getting lab work done? Is it possible to do if I'm not in a recreational state?

....:smoker1: Hmm, that's been my worry GBD, will the lab even allow it to be mailed to them (and how, "legally"), and accepted for analysis if it's from a non-legal state,... Honestly, I've not done a national level search for labs, but one would think there are labs in other states now besides CA,...here, it's Santa Cruz Labs and Steep Hill Labs,... you'd have to ask them their policy behind this,... I've not sent anything in myself, but I've inquired about pricing and was readily quoted how much and what was needed for a sample... but then, I'm legal and in-state... last I checked, a basic cannabinoid profile was about $80,...terp's are a separate test of course, and none of the dispensaries/delivery services bother with that, just the basics,... SCL is a big player here, and bragging rights for many places! Steep Hill had better prices, and just as legit,... out your way, maybe CO has labs, but again, begs the question if and how to go about getting a testing done... Check it out my friend, you know what a wild west of rules/reg's it is out there,... these labs are making so much bank, it's stooopid! :pimp:... dammit, should have been a organic chemist!! :doh: what a dream job, huh!-- to play with 100's and 100's of bud and conc. samples, all day,... what those folks must see in a year! :jointman:..Deeewd! check this out-- highest THC% I've seen to date... very tempted to go blow some $$ on this, just to experience it! :eyebrows: ...even if it's the very best nugg' in the entire batch they sent in for testing (and you know that's how most of them are rolling!), this level of potency is astonishing! :jawdrop:
....I'll look into it some more GBD, and I encourage you to as well,...and we'll see! Wouldn't it be freakin' brilliant to have more of this legit testing and results included in smoke reports?! Everybody wins, and any given strain would have a fair testing of it's potential in the hands of peeps with varying levels of skill and methods,... :cool1:

large_150523M004.JPG
https://weedmaps.com/dispensaries/monterey-bay-alternative-medicine

Oh yeah-- good point Medic'! ...I think Evol got that kit a while back, but I've not followed up on him about results,...I don't think there's a reliable one for terp's yet,...?

I like the look of that!

Back