Jean-O's Root Beer Float In the Final Home Stretch

I'm trimming the Root Beer Float, and this plant is one of the frostiest I've ever seen. Accompanied by her unusual indigo purple, and scattered touches of pink mauve colourations.. along with the unique aroma.. Believe me, you need this cultivar... You will not be disappointed.
Screenshot_20220816-020948.png

:bow::bow::bow:--:spels:-- :drool:.. holy poop tea NA', I'm with you on the trichome density!! That rivals anything I've seen to date, auto or photo :clapper:

THAT, is sugar-dipped by pure definition! That she carries the namesake aroma is over the top excellent- :yay: Very nicely done mate- :d5:

It so happens I have one going now too! I saw other's grows of her and the temptation was too much, I had to stuff her into the tent...
Root Beer by Freeborn is something I've had a few forum friends report on as well, diffferent genetics but similar aroma...been intrigued since!
Now @Jean-O has come to the rescue with this cross = :hump:

Mine is in a smaller pot, running on near-water only soil... I'm hoping the restriction will force some speed out of her and hold the beastly size back as well... It's only a 4x2x5, so not much height to work with,... And there are two other auto's going, plus 3 reg's of early auto work Punto Rojo x C99auto... Waiting on sex still, then it's a gamble on if they auto yet!

I have his stanky-ass Legend semi-auto going now outside, a late start but should be fine... We'll see how well the auto side of her manifests!

Keep us on the hook for an update after some quality cure time has passed! :wiz:

:bow::bow::bow:--:spels:-- :drool:.. holy poop tea NA', I'm with you on the trichome density!! That rivals anything I've seen to date, auto or photo :clapper:

THAT, is sugar-dipped by pure definition! That she carries the namesake aroma is over the top excellent- :yay: Very nicely done mate- :d5:

It so happens I have one going now too! I saw other's grows of her and the temptation was too much, I had to stuff her into the tent...
Root Beer by Freeborn is something I've had a few forum friends report on as well, diffferent genetics but similar aroma...been intrigued since!
Now @Jean-O has come to the rescue with this cross = :hump:

Mine is in a smaller pot, running on near-water only soil... I'm hoping the restriction will force some speed out of her and hold the beastly size back as well... It's only a 4x2x5, so not much height to work with,... And there are two other auto's going, plus 3 reg's of early auto work Punto Rojo x C99auto... Waiting on sex still, then it's a gamble on if they auto yet!

I have his stanky-ass Legend semi-auto going now outside, a late start but should be fine... We'll see how well the auto side of her manifests!

Keep us on the hook for an update after some quality cure time has passed! :wiz:
Thanks a million for the kind words and Reps @Waira!

She was very tall. So tall in fact, that I used LST clips to bend the(edit) top and lateral branches horizontal, while also anchoring them to the tent frame to stop her from overtaking the light. When I cut her down and was hanging her, I soon realized how heavy she really was. Those cola tops were nearly twice the size of my fist! After the cure I will indeed update! Sometime in the nearer future, I'm going to try an grow to harvest @Jean-O's Blue Dog cultivar to see what becomes of it.

Good luck with your run with her, and The Legend as well!

Ooh, a Punto Rojo cross!? That's very interesting.. You have a thread where she can been seen? If not now, and you do in the future please do tag me I'd really like to see!

:d5:

Last edited:
Back