Extraction Root's MyRosinPress

What do you use to clean your rigs? I tried everclear and then isopropyl and only removed a little. Was going to boil but 1 of them has stickers on it so cant with that 1 lol.
ISO alcohol highest percentage u can get and put some kosher salt shake. Well let sit shake well. Rinse and repeat if needed works best that I’ve found that can’t be reached with pipe cleaners. Chunky salt is the trick with out it it takes much longer and many more shakes and repeats lol.

ISO alcohol highest percentage u can get and put some kosher salt shake. Well let sit shake well. Rinse and repeat if needed works best that I’ve found that can’t be reached with pipe cleaners. Chunky salt is the trick with out it it takes much longer and many more shakes and repeats lol.
Yep, did that buddy still didnt want to budge. I put boiling water and paint remover in. I think the boiling water is what mainly got it. It hadn't been cleaned ever like little over 1yr. Plus I have been know to hit the rig with torch or heat gun to vap ha hit or 2 lol. Think was little "baked" on. Going to try the finish with water next time. I got a sticker on the 1 rig so gotta be mindful when cleaning.

Yep, did that buddy still didnt want to budge. I put boiling water and paint remover in. I think the boiling water is what mainly got it. It hadn't been cleaned ever like little over 1yr. Plus I have been know to hit the rig with torch or heat gun to vap ha hit or 2 lol. Think was little "baked" on. Going to try the finish with water next time. I got a sticker on the 1 rig so gotta be mindful when cleaning.
Yeah I used to let my rigs go for a while before cleaning. Now I have a skip sink right near where I go out to smoke so it gets cleaned a couple times a day lol just run some fresh water brought it and good. Every once in a blue moon I’ll make it look new and get the little bits that build slowly. Much easier to keep clean then get clean after a year of I’m sure heavy use lol.

Yeah I used to let my rigs go for a while before cleaning. Now I have a skip sink right near where I go out to smoke so it gets cleaned a couple times a day lol just run some fresh water brought it and good. Every once in a blue moon I’ll make it look new and get the little bits that build slowly. Much easier to keep clean then get clean after a year of I’m sure heavy use lol.
I should do that too, but I am lazy lol. I'm sitting there hitting it and saying to myself gotta clean and change water but neither get done hahaha. Maybe cause I'm always hitting it hahaha.

Seen these magnetic bong scrubbers, there are a few different places making them.

It's been a busy month with harvesting and getting ready for winter and the holidays.

IMG_9342.JPG

We used a Tom's Tumbler to trim our buds.
[See a Product Review of Tom's Tumbler https://www.autoflower.org/threads/toms-tumbler-1900-system-is-in-town-product-review.65251/ ]
IMG_9363 (2).JPG

IMG_9522.JPG

IMG_9523.JPG

I pressed 2 grams of kief in MyPress at 180 F for a little over a minute.

IMG_9524.JPG

IMG_9526.JPG

Pressed twice. Yield .5 gram

IMG_9532.JPG
IMG_9533.JPG

This will get decarbed and put into coookies for Eek!
:smokeit:

It's been a busy month with harvesting and getting ready for winter and the holidays.

View attachment 973530

We used a Tom's Tumbler to trim our buds.
[See a Product Review of Tom's Tumbler https://www.autoflower.org/threads/toms-tumbler-1900-system-is-in-town-product-review.65251/ ]
View attachment 973534

View attachment 973535

View attachment 973536

I pressed 2 grams of kief in MyPress at 180 F for a little over a minute.

View attachment 973537
View attachment 973538

Pressed twice. Yield .5 gram

View attachment 973539 View attachment 973540
This will get decarbed and put into coookies for Eek!
:smokeit:
Yummy.

Back