Extraction Root's MyRosinPress

This week I took 5 grams and pressed it into 2 pucks (took out the stems)
IMG_9094.JPG
IMG_9095 (2).JPG

First puck pressed
IMG_9096.JPG
IMG_9098.JPG
IMG_9103 (2).JPG

2nd puck pressed
IMG_9097.JPG
IMG_9099 (2).JPG
IMG_9107 (2).JPG

2nd press with both together
IMG_9100.JPG
IMG_9108 (2).JPG

It sill looks like I can get more out of it so I pressed it again.
IMG_9109.JPG
IMG_9110.JPG
IMG_9111 (2).JPG

Put all pressing together and got a weight of .3 grams
IMG_9116 (2).JPG
IMG_9117 (2).JPG

I'm going to save this, get a little more and decarb it. My plan is to melt it into honey :eyebrows:

:smokeit:

meet you at the gate.

That sounds so shady. Meet me under the veranda instead.

And which dab rig? I've got that big beaker bong with the dab slide; I've got the dab straw with the titanium tip (I've been using that one lately,) there's the glass straw, there's the GoBee (I actually have pretty much destroyed that thing, I'm not sure what happened but it's in pieces lol,) the genius pipe, the airvape, the... on and on and on and on!

That sounds so shady. Meet me under the veranda instead.

And which dab rig? I've got that big beaker bong with the dab slide; I've got the dab straw with the titanium tip (I've been using that one lately,) there's the glass straw, there's the GoBee (I actually have pretty much destroyed that thing, I'm not sure what happened but it's in pieces lol,) the genius pipe, the airvape, the... on and on and on and on!

The bong looking thing, the one you tried to kill me with, the first time we did dabs at your house.

@Son of Hobbes
Bring over any glass pieces you want to use and I'll make them look brand new!

I have a brand new GoBee that has been waiting for a photo opportunity...:thumbsup:
What do you use to clean your rigs? I tried everclear and then isopropyl and only removed a little. Was going to boil but 1 of them has stickers on it so cant with that 1 lol.

What do you use to clean your rigs? I tried everclear and then isopropyl and only removed a little. Was going to boil but 1 of them has stickers on it so cant with that 1 lol.

Hi @Mcdee I use Finish powerball (for dishwashers)
upload_2018-10-2_4-15-14.jpeg
images

Boil some water.
Crush one of the Finish tablets and put it in your bong. You will have to cover the stem with plastic so you can fill the bong with water.
Wear gloves (boiling water is HOT and makes your glass HOT too!). Slowly pour boiling water in the bong. It will bubble and boil and clean your bong.
Use pipe cleaners or small brushes to get in corners or ridges.
Wait til the glass is cool, then rinse well.

I put the bowl, pipes and any other glass in a sauce pan with some crushed tablet and boiling water. (remember they will be HOT)

one tablet will clean more than one bong...unless it's really dirty.
Start.JPG

Back