Gnome Automatics Roxi

:pass: I saw a couple others too, including the WW grow! I just am behind on getting caught up with all your,..uhhh, vigorous merry-making! :crying: yeeesh, I'm just nosy/curious, and I ask rhetorically mostly,... If I'm burnin' to know, I'll PM you,.. I need to go dig around for some back ground first,... OH! new post,.. I see, so it's a little Mystery to you as well,.. even better! :eyebrows:- I have speculations though, which I'll address privately,...
....the "company " name and logo are perfect my friend! :thumbsup: ..and I will gladly go to school here all year long-
oohooh.gif
:haha:

:pass: I saw a couple others too, including the WW grow! I just am behind on getting caught up with all your,..uhhh, vigorous merry-making! :crying: yeeesh, I'm just nosy/curious, and I ask rhetorically mostly,... If I'm burnin' to know, I'll PM you,.. I need to go dig around for some back ground first,... OH! new post,.. I see, so it's a little Mystery to you as well,.. even better! :eyebrows:- I have speculations though, which I'll address privately,...
....the "company " name and logo are perfect my friend! :thumbsup: ..and I will gladly go to school here all year long-
oohooh.gif

Yeah the WW grow is going to be better than i thought. As you know im going to use it against its most potential. I have a Guy that wants to love all over that thing. I know that this one is not as though out as the ALF but given the background of Bobby and the WW line i have no doubts. You know that you can ask anything and ill share, the thing is sure there are people that can copy but most of them dont have the OG genetics that can make them what they are.

I have an idea on what made ROXI and there is no doubt that there is JEM/DC or both in the line. But i can say the affy brings out the color....

oohooh.gif

I appreciate that, was a little worried that there may be a disconnect but i figured those who had google could figure it out...

:rofl: Not this Star Wars geek! :biggrin: I've read many of the books that came after too,.. alas, none were made into movies, and some were worthy!

.... I was wondering if there was Nigerian genetics in there, but looking at the lineage, doesn't look like it,... I'm with you, there's very likely PJEM and/or DC swimming around in there, but Auty's special ingredient is the x-factor! I might have to knock eP aside, and bribe her with foot massages! :nono: :crying:

:rofl: Not this Star Wars geek! :biggrin: I've read many of the books that came after too,.. alas, none were made into movies, and some were worthy!

.... I was wondering if there was Nigerian genetics in there, but looking at the lineage, doesn't look like it,... I'm with you, there's very likely PJEM and/or DC swimming around in there, but Auty's special ingredient is the x-factor! I might have to knock eP aside, and bribe her with foot massages! :nono: :crying:

you know something i know that she was working something called oguns thunder years back and i want to say there was a Nigerian Nightmare in the mix back then too. It could be an out cross of the PJem and the Nigerian...

Back