Gnome Automatics Roxi

Super pretty mate.... Desirable Roxi....
Best of luck with her and the rest of those fine ladies...:pass:

Thanks man i appreciate that, i figure shell be something special down the road.

:eek1: whaaaat, no pics yet?! :baby::wiz: :rofl:

Shes sitting waiting for this summer. Right now i dont have the room to run her and i am waiting on the White Widow to finish before i start. Roxi and ALF#5 are going in the biotab test.

:pass:very pretty FD!!

Cheers man i really appreciate that. I cant wait to see what the next gen looks like.

yes! I think MrN made the Nigerian crosses,...
Yea, can't remember if it was MrN. that made the two Thunder Dragon strains, but here is the genetic make up for both.

Thunder=Jem x Nigerian Nightmare x DC
I remember when these were released through RCMC, they sold out almost immediately and people were clamoring for more. Think I have a very few of these, I had better move them up on the auto reproductions just to keep these alive.Also have some Nigerian Nightmare regs. Same thing, think oldish stock.
Oguns Thunder= Jem x Nigerian Nightmare

Anyway, the Roxi looks stellar my friend.

Peace

Roxi Getting her time to shine.....

full

:vibe: wooof!! :woohoo1: Prime Summer launch, right on sched' my man-:d5: ... :slap: have that snapper to get a jump start off the line!

:vibe: wooof!! :woohoo1: Prime Summer launch, right on sched' my man-:d5: ... :slap: have that snapper to get a jump start off the line!

To give you a little more on the Roxi!

Here are the 2 females that came out of 4 seeds. Other 2 were male, and i just killed one that didnt make it through the first round of stress. I changed lighting on them, same amount of hours but way different spectrum as well as intensity and one male threw hairs....death to that shemale. So there is a solo male left that has made it through the first round of stress. I hope that in the next 4 stages he does not throw hair.....i need him to continue the IBl line. I dont have any more cracked currently, i do have pollen but i dont need another cross to work right now to hunt through. Got enough with the ALF.

full

These are a true dwarf strain, they wont get very big or yield high but they sure are pretty. Preflowers are showing signs of color already,.

Damn that's sweet looking... so dark!

View attachment 777078
Thanks man i really appreciate that, These will get an open pollination from the male that i selected this round. Hes about ready to let loose. Ill let them bulk up a bit more before i throw them in the other isolated room. The male will be between a fan and the mothers this roud...

Back