Seed Stockers Rustys Seedstockers Gelato41 solo cup

Duuuuude.. just found your thread :cooldance: :jointman:cant believe the holderuperizer and scrogelator have made a debut.. thats brought a tear to my eye.. lookin sweet so far bro.. must go hoak out another few individual threads.. competition is fierce early on here :smoking: eyes on the prize :vibe::vibes:
I know right... I made some adjustments, tarted it up a bit and put some go faster stickers on it... And its getting used lol... I'm hoping to top 2 inches ish before it hits the top net and tie down until I get a level canopy to grow up through the net... Well in my head that's what's gonna happen, but as you know there is a party going on in my head most of the time so who knows :vibes: :d5:

I know right... I made some adjustments, tarted it up a bit and put some go faster stickers on it... And its getting used lol... I'm hoping to top 2 inches ish before it hits the top net and tie down until I get a level canopy to grow up through the net... Well in my head that's what's gonna happen, but as you know there is a party going on in my head most of the time so who knows :vibes: :d5:

M8.. your gonna smash it.. the device is gonna sell 1.5 million units.. this time next year Rodney :thumbsup: :jointman: Best of luck to ya with it my friend

Day 15 update, Gelato41 solocup
@St. Tom @Seedstockers-Mark .
The little top dress didnt seem to hurt, she's growing at a slightly increased rate now.. Not very exciting yet :pop: but it's going in the right direction..
IMG_20210511_184338.jpg

IMG_20210511_184359.jpg

I've got a few harvests coming up and 8 new starters, so that will keep me occupied while little Gelato gets going.
Happy days
:d5::vibes:

Back