Seed Bank Sativa seeds in Canada

Smoking Frog

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
I used to order from I49 but it s close in Canada now and so is Mephisto for now.
Want to grow sativas only next time and need a trusted place to order from.
Where to order good sativa seeds in Canada?

I got an order straight from Ace Seeds in Spain this year without issues to B.C. Took almost 2 months though and kinda pricey. I've also ordered from Bama Seeds out of Morocco via France, they got regular, feminised, and autos. They use the Moroccan sativa as base for their gear's hybrids. They have free shipping and take PayPal too. Their stuff shipped faster than Ace's did.

My order from Seedsman is progressing, apparently, although it has not arrived yet. So far the ordering process went very well, although slow. They have about as good a selection as anyone, and most of the reviews are good. I recommend you have a look at their stuff.

Thanks for the responses guys! I ended up ordering from True North Seed Bank.Kind of pricey and forgot to check the box for the freebies,so no extra beans although they're supposed to be added to my next buy...
Ended up buying some GG 4,Amnesia haze,Bruce Banner and trying some CBD for the first time ever: Elixir.
They're 12 days out of the ground!

Thanks for the responses guys! I ended up ordering from True North Seed Bank.Kind of pricey and forgot to check the box for the freebies,so no extra beans although they're supposed to be added to my next buy...
Ended up buying some GG 4,Amnesia haze,Bruce Banner and trying some CBD for the first time ever: Elixir.
They're 12 days out of the ground!
Good on ya SF, glad to hear that TNSB treated you right. My one order from them worked very well too. If they had what I wanted at an acceptable price, I would not hesitate to deal with them again. I do think they need to up the game on freebies though, some of us have no use for photoperiod plants, and most of the freebies are photo.

Supernaturals Seed Co. Has some sativa dominant offerings for release. The website drops on devils night 2020...keep an eye out.

I got an order straight from Ace Seeds in Spain this year without issues to B.C. Took almost 2 months though and kinda pricey. I've also ordered from Bama Seeds out of Morocco via France, they got regular, feminised, and autos. They use the Moroccan sativa as base for their gear's hybrids. They have free shipping and take PayPal too. Their stuff shipped faster than Ace's did.
How did you pay they PayPal? I keep getting an error when trying to check out. I want that damn Kif Mandarine auto reg.

@BassAce5000 Email 'em and see what da log jam is on their end. My son gifted me some of their beans & l got 'em this year in January. Got 2 Bamaseeds "Kif Kafrine" & 2 ACE Seeds "New Caledonia" 1 "Lebanon" off of eBay (Look up "hempp seed on the eBay search engine for the vendor) & 2 Bamaseeds "Kif Ketema"X "BC Bagseed" homemade hybrid running ATM. Ahmed is a good vendor in my books, eh?

@BassAce5000 Email 'em and see what da log jam is on their end. My son gifted me some of their beans & l got 'em this year in January. Got 2 Bamaseeds "Kif Kafrine" & 2 ACE Seeds "New Caledonia" 1 "Lebanon" off of eBay (Look up "hempp seed on the eBay search engine for the vendor) & 2 Bamaseeds "Kif Ketema"X "BC Bagseed" homemade hybrid running ATM. Ahmed is a good vendor in my books, eh?
Do you happen to know their email? Didn’t see it on their page and couldn’t find any listings on eBay that haven’t been removed.

Back