Sawney Bean Grow Shows 2023 Sawney's Bean's official forum!

Sawney Bean Grow Shows 2023
Cheers buddy. Looking tasty as . How long are you giving them?
this tent is running at around 68 days - looking at them, the Bronson and Nugz could happily have another 10 or so days with 15 being tops - this Lecter is pretty much there but I will keep it going with the others until chop. Mine always run slow as you know
IMG_6263.jpegThat is them all last night. Bugger I can't remember what s what from the Pic...stoner moment....I can say for certain the red one at the back is not a Sawney bean, and the Nugz is front left, front right and back left are Bronson and Lecter but cant remember which is which right now - very respectable sized plants and combined give out an outragous stench...mmmm stench - gotta love them there Sawney Beans

this tent is running at around 68 days - looking at them, the Bronson and Nugz could happily have another 10 or so days with 15 being tops - this Lecter is pretty much there but I will keep it going with the others until chop. Mine always run slow as you know
View attachment 1603029That is them all last night. Bugger I can't remember what s what from the Pic...stoner moment....I can say for certain the red one at the back is not a Sawney bean, and the Nugz is front left, front right and back left are Bronson and Lecter but cant remember which is which right now - very respectable sized plants and combined give out an outragous stench...mmmm stench - gotta love them there Sawney Beans
Amazing looking grow buddy . I bet it smells like the bottom of a bottle bin lol 😆

View attachment 1603029That is them all last night. Bugger I can't remember what s what from the Pic...stoner moment....I can say for certain the red one at the back is not a Sawney bean, and the Nugz is front left, front right and back left are Bronson and Lecter but cant remember which is which right now - very respectable sized plants and combined give out an outragous stench...mmmm stench - gotta love them there Sawney Beans
Bud envy!!!!!!!!

Help @Sawney_bean

what on under earth am i gona grow cos im spoilt for choice lol​

Your shout mate​

2 strains to go along with the Dp - SFV​

soil should arrive tomorrow and then i can put seeds into water for 24 -36 hours.​

Why not try out the grape cross and the boss. I think you will get a better tasting smoke from the fs dg x pog compared to the Jonestown.
I know you like you're flavours.

thank feck i never started germinating seeds as i got a message thier now about a bastardin surcharge for my soil delivery before they can proceed but i dnt use pay pal and cant do it as a guest either like they asked to pay the charge​

so ordered another 100l so they send the preveous 2 bags along with new order​

Unexpected dely but i will be rocking soon​

calm down calm down​

Chop day for the Bronson - is at 77 days today. Bit lazy with the calmag from myside, otherwise very straightforward and stinky grow
IMG_6353.jpeg

IMG_6354.jpeg

Nugz and Lecter have until Saturday - They should go a touch longer but I have a window where I can put my drying tent up so will take advantage of that and dry them in the controlled environment of a tent.

Nugz
IMG_6360.jpegIMG_6359.jpeg

Lecter
IMG_6358.jpegIMG_6357.jpeg

They are starting toi topple so the yo yo's are in full swing holding things as upright as I can for the final few days
IMG_6361.jpeg

The smell is very intense in the tent right now, between the lot of them fighting over who will dominate the stench I am getting a wide range of fruits, some fresh, some very old and over ripe, there s fuel, and some old school skunkiness in there as well. mmmm

cheers Sawney

Back