Sawney Bean Grow Shows 2023 Sawney's Bean's official forum!

Sawney Bean Grow Shows 2023
Chop day for the Bronson - is at 77 days today. Bit lazy with the calmag from myside, otherwise very straightforward and stinky grow
View attachment 1606124
View attachment 1606123
Nugz and Lecter have until Saturday - They should go a touch longer but I have a window where I can put my drying tent up so will take advantage of that and dry them in the controlled environment of a tent.

Nugz
View attachment 1606125View attachment 1606126

Lecter
View attachment 1606127View attachment 1606128

They are starting toi topple so the yo yo's are in full swing holding things as upright as I can for the final few days
View attachment 1606130

The smell is very intense in the tent right now, between the lot of them fighting over who will dominate the stench I am getting a wide range of fruits, some fresh, some very old and over ripe, there s fuel, and some old school skunkiness in there as well. mmmm

cheers Sawney
It's a pleasure as always mate. Thanks for growing them . :devil:

It's a pleasure as always mate. Thanks for growing them . :devil:
it's always a nice easy grow with Sawneys mate - fast and stinky. I am shutting up shop until the Autumn now - thinking the Dr Death when the tent is back up - thanks again Sir :cheers:

Hello @Sawney_bean the girls are doing banging the skoosh has been harvested at 60 days seed to harvest all cloudy trichs with some amber super fast and super stinky dank
SKOOSH.jpg
BUD SHOT SKOOSH
S BUD 2.jpg

Here are my other 2 looking mighty fine
PREDATOR GEN 1 Day 54
PRED D54.jpg

SKYWALKER OG X UK CHEESE Day 54
SKY D54.jpg

Happy growing you know it makes sense to grow SAWNEY BEANS :thumbsup:

Hello @Sawney_bean the girls are doing banging the skoosh has been harvested at 60 days seed to harvest all cloudy trichs with some amber super fast and super stinky dank
View attachment 1606721BUD SHOT SKOOSH
View attachment 1606724
Here are my other 2 looking mighty fine
PREDATOR GEN 1 Day 54
View attachment 1606722
SKYWALKER OG X UK CHEESE Day 54
View attachment 1606723
Happy growing you know it makes sense to grow SAWNEY BEANS :thumbsup:
Very nice mate. Plenty bud on them girl's for sure.
I hope you enjoy the SKOOSH :pass:
Keep up the good work mate , you always smack it out the park with my seeds. Legend. :worship:

Going to drop seeds now soon.
One last time I torcher you @Sawney_bean
What you want to go into the Den.
Last call
The Boss

Sour stopper/ Double grape x planet of the grapes.

Planet of the grapes.

UK sky walker

Jones Town.
Or what eva 2 strains u choose.
Help lol

Back