Sawney Bean Grow Shows 2023 Sawney's Bean's official forum!

Sawney Bean Grow Shows 2023
Do you have a journal @DOA ? Wouldn’t mind following along if so :d5::pass::pop:
Hi Lil, no journal I'm afraid. The WG's were posted just for this thread. I've got Hellraisers lined up next as they'll be similar in structure to the WG's.

I might do a journal with them but I'll certainly be updating here. The method will be the same though, 4"grow blocks placed on 5gls of Coco/Perlite in a SCROG fed of a small 25l res.

Hi Lil, no journal I'm afraid. The WG's were posted just for this thread. I've got Hellraisers lined up next as they'll be similar in structure to the WG's.

I might do a journal with them but I'll certainly be updating here. The method will be the same though, 4"grow blocks placed on 5gls of Coco/Perlite in a SCROG fed of a small 25l res.
Ok just checking I can watch here. I was looking around for one but couldn’t find it was just making sure I wasn’t missing it :baked:

im after some of sawneys finest here folks so if you can post back here or pm them as he won't mind me asking as he's the afn official breeder in my eyes so I wanna show all his work on Instagram @Lil Dab @NORBY @DOA @The Dalai Farmer @Bob's Auto's @shumway and anyone else they don't need to be monsters but the prettier or frosty the better .also big thanks to the man himself @Sawney_bean

I don't actually have any pictures of my grows, the only I have trace I have is here on AFN. Feel free to screen shot any of the girls I've posted though if you need more material.

I don't actually have any pictures of my grows, the only I have trace I have is here on AFN. Feel free to screen shot any of the girls I've posted though if you need more material.
Posted bro your last girls

Back