Sawney Bean Grow Shows 2023 Sawney's Bean's official forum!

Sawney Bean Grow Shows 2023
@Sawney_bean SOS 60 days
IMG_20240115_124726851.jpg
IMG_20240115_124754641_HDR.jpg

My buddy thats house I grow at has been sharing the bronson. Lots of good reviews and people want more. Well done my friend I planted 3 in a 3 gal pot. Got to give people what they want. And I finally found someone in my town that does autos. Shared some of your strains with him. Hopefully he shows people and they want some. I told him I got them for free so I will give them away for free. Got to share the love.

My buddy thats house I grow at has been sharing the bronson. Lots of good reviews and people want more. Well done my friend I planted 3 in a 3 gal pot. Got to give people what they want. And I finally found someone in my town that does autos. Shared some of your strains with him. Hopefully he shows people and they want some. I told him I got them for free so I will give them away for free. Got to share the love.
Bronson's is very nice stuff indeed

All about sharing mate. Spread the love and people appreciate it ❤️
Thanks for sharing buddy It's aways exciting to hear others like my creations and wizardry lol :devil:
More heading to the states soon for all to enjoy . Lol

Have you grown any of sawneys Lecter.
I love the stuff
I have some curing right now. Its frosty and neon green. Havent tried it yet. You always got some lecters going. Lol. I also got deadite going and some sos I pop at least 2 of his strains every two weeks. So ill always have them in my rotation till I run out of his beans.

I have some curing right now. Its frosty and neon green. Havent tried it yet. You always got some lecters going. Lol. I also got deadite going and some sos I pop at least 2 of his strains every two weeks. So ill always have them in my rotation till I run out of his beans.
I have a Deadite going too....SB sure knows his stuff :headbang:

Back