Sawney Bean Grow Shows 2023 Sawney's Bean's official forum!

Sawney Bean Grow Shows 2023
Very nice. I love the hellraiser, it was my first "white" cross looking forward to its growth mate . Thanks for sharing.
I'm really pumped for these ladies, I've got my fingers crossed ;) they don't go into flower to soon, day 33'ish would be perfect though ;)

I'm really pumped for these ladies, I've got my fingers crossed ;) they don't go into flower to soon, day 33'ish would be perfect though ;)
Round about the 24 day mark they will start to flower. I don't use late flowering mothers . Lol . If you train them it will prolong the veg cycle. Soo woo 🙌

Hell Raisers Day 22.

hr22r.jpg

hr22l.jpg

Happy growing ;)

Any sign of flowering?
Healthy as can be mate , perfect 👌
I didn't amend my coco with any calmag this time round. I wanted to see if the BAC Coco Grow I'm using had some first. It turns out it doesn't and I started to see classic signs of a Mg deficiency around day 12. I gave them some Black Strap Molasses and ordered a bottle of BAC Calmag2.0. They're back on track now, both have had their tops bent over last 7days. I'll let them grow up soon ready for Scrogging ;). No signs of flowering yet, really I would like another ten days vegging before I Iron them out.

Back