Outdoor Season 3: Year of the Widow's Blues Dutch vs Holland growoff photos and autos

G.Leave

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Okay...we are just 4 days from starting up photoperiod strains for outdoor growing!! This year i am pitting Spain versus Holland in a grudge match!!(hahaha just joking) I have picked a bunch of spanish and a bunch fo dutch strains and we are going to find out who is going to kick some ass!!

Full Sun Garden Photoperiod Strains(all started on April the 1st):

Holland Dutch Passion Think Fast (Think Different X Power Plant)

Holland Bomb Seeds Atomic Bomb (?? X Bomb [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG])

Spain Delicious Seeds Fruity Chronic Juice (White Widow X Chronic)

Spain Sweet Seeds Green Poison (still waiting on delivery.....)

The following autoflower strains will be started on may the 1st and planted on the outskirts of the photoperiod plants:

Holland Dutch Passion Brooklyn Sunrise

Holland Dutch Passion Autoultimate

Holland Dutch Passion Glueberry OG

Holland Dutch Passion Auto white widow

Holland Bomb Seeds Cherry Bomb Auto

Spain Dinafem Auto white widow XXL (side by side comparison grow with DP's AWW)

Spain Dinafem Moby Dick XXL (Haze X White widow auto)

Spain Sweet Seeds Crystal Candy (still waiting on delivery.....)

Spain Sweet Seeds Cream Mandarin XL (still waiting on delivery.....)

UK Portal Nashira

UK Portal Fairy Frost

The following photoperiod strains will be grown in the test garden which reveives 8 hours of sun tapering down to 6 by harvest:

Holland Dutch Passion Blueberry

Holland Bomb Seeds Widow Bomb (White Widow X Bomb [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG])

Spain Sweet Seed Cream Caramel (still waiting on delivery.....)

Spain Dinafem Blue Widow (blueberry X White Widow)

All of the photos will be started on April the first...still waiting on an order from sweet seeds...hope it shows soon...i'll give it an extra week after the rest get started, and then i will move to alternate plans and start different strains...unfortunately i do not have any more spanish strains to grow, so i will have to grow out some dutch seeds as replacements if it comes to that.

All 8 photoperiod plants will be started in 16oz cups(not much room due to some autos lollygagging), so after 2-3 weeks i will transplant them into 7"X7"X9" deep hydrofarm pots. These pots will be perfect for standard transplants, and will hold the photos until they go in the ground in late may or June the 1st at the latest. All 8 photos will begin under 100X3w leds, and will follow the techniques i use in the "Monster Training Guide".

I havent decided what fertilizer i am going to use yet...ive been trying a bunch out over the last 2 years and i have been considering going with Dutch Pro nutrients this round, but a bit nervous with feeding autos with a new fertilizer thats not very often used so feedback would be limited. Really want to nail the autos this round, so i would be wise to switch back to advanced nutrients for this run probably.

So there we have it!! Let the games begin!!

I have a bunch of folks i would like to tag into this thread...i know i will be forgetting some folks, and i apologize to those i am forgetting, and i sincerely hope they find the thread!!

@Waira , @derek420colorado , @Eekman , @witchyhour , @trailanimal, @Habitual , @kelpie - dog , @pyrokev , @Dudeski , @Maria Sanchez , @HMR , @Yeatster , @stepside , @StickMan , @islandgrower , @Jraven , @jackMgood , @dankstyle J , @Renaissance Redneck , @archie genmill , @Powerful14 , @NugNoob , @Clix, @WalterW , @Dr. Babnik , @XxxAuto , @Roasty McToasty , @Eyes on Fire , @MiNi , @sanguine , @Smorf , @Frankthetank , @tripaholic 88, @Duggy , @Eclectic Elle , @Rebel , @1939bear , @Slowmo , @budelee , @iampepe , @splanglish, @Mossy, @NebulaNuggets , @Castle Grown , @Noob420 , @Druid , @blowyoumind , @thetreeman , @A4 , @hecno, @darth vapor , @English Archer , @Red Rupert , @GodAmJT , @juanpelotas , @Sleeveofauto , @AussieBogan , @budwiser UK , @Eyeoftheworld, @BeeBop420 , @Coffee&Kush , @IceWater421 , @GMAW, @olderthandirt , @Demonas , @Greek MJ God , @Mr Stonde , @flc, @orrganic , @Discretepete2676 , @Corgy , @Burr_nit , @Gatorbackbob , @Pops , @pop22, @bushdktr , @Tank , @artyzan , @ANTiFA , @Tetra9, @maffro , @Blow'n Reefer , @Autonugs , @Iamlegend2121 , @MediScrogs , @Ripper , @epenguin , @

Would also like to tag in the awesome vendors that i dealt with picking strains, and asking about details such as mold resistance and cold resilience. Great bunch of guys all around!! Hats off to you guys for supplying amazing genetics for what i know is going to be awesome plants. @DutchPassionTony , @Dinafem-Mark , @BombSeeds , @Sweet Seeds

I am hoping this season will be another great one, but please know that i am at the mercy of my climate. We deal with everything from cold june(plants Will see frost and also a few times in the fall), to torrential downpours(usualls during early flower), to vert strong(50kps) to tornado style winds(gusts of 100kps). Last season we got al of those weather anomolies as do we most seasons. Hopin' for the best!!

Just to get you all fired up....here is the lightest photo plant of the full sun garden from last season, a DP Frisian Duck. She was 5.5 feet tall on the average and had a 24 foot outer circumference.
IMG_4414600.jpg

IMG_4416600.jpg

IMG_4433600.jpg

IMG_4436600.jpg

Oh hell yeah!!!! I'm in!!!! That strain selection is siiiiiiiiiick!!!!!! I wish I could grow more than a few ground shrubs outside, mostly from checking out your threads!!!! I have a ton of photo seeds to use up, so I may try to grow a couple smaller ones out, but with my luck, they'd end up being 10ft tall and 20ft across lol

Back