Gnome Automatics Seed drop?

Thanks @FullDuplex . I've never used Hembra, will check them out, but was hoping a fresh batch was headed to dcse.

Still 2 JEMs left at Hembra in case anyone is needing.

I love that they are regs. Got an Alf to gift to my buddy too.
Yes! It's also especially nice to get F5+ regs, so if I make personal seeds they should be pretty consistent, and ten seeds gives a great margin for error. I just tried growing out Night Owl Wizard's Apprentice regs, there were three in the pack and all three seedlings got damping off because I overcompensated for August weather. Game over. :face: Now I have three Anvils going, they're thriving and should show sex soon (day 20; one grew about 1/3 taller than the others in the last few days, so I'm guessing it will be male), but even if I lost those I'd have a couple more tries.

Yes! It's also especially nice to get F5+ regs, so if I make personal seeds they should be pretty consistent, and ten seeds gives a great margin for error. I just tried growing out Night Owl Wizard's Apprentice regs, there were three in the pack and all three seedlings got damping off because I overcompensated for August weather. Game over. :face: Now I have three Anvils going, they're thriving and should show sex soon (day 20; one grew about 1/3 taller than the others in the last few days, so I'm guessing it will be male), but even if I lost those I'd have a couple more tries.

I lost 2 Forge and 2 Sour Livers to damping recently. Trying to clean the tent and try again today. Need to order Blumats, autopots or earthboxes today because I'm working 70+ hrs a week, 12 hr night shifts, with a three year old. But not I've got the bank to buy cool you're like a Pulse or some similar monitor. Today's Christmas shopping for myself day. Might even splurge on a mini washer and press. So many options. @FullDuplex can take all my money soon enough. Patiently watching for hopefully more Bobby's Widow. Loved the abc IBL update recently.

@FullDuplex you may remember me from long ago we used to be over at icmag with mossy and fam. Anyways... I've picked my old hobby back up and ran into an issue outdoors.

I'm Living in an area with super high humidity this time of the year. Was wondering which strain of your would be best suited for resistance against mold/mildew. I know controlling the environment/moving/covering plants is my best bet but even with those precautions I still lost 3 beautiful Bluecookies plants this year to bud rot. However my cherry wine cbd hemp plants are chugging right along. I also noticed they have NO pests compared to my blue cookies plants. Interesting stuff. I plan on running autos next year so they will finish much earlier and I won't have to worry about rot.

Knowing your plants can have amazing outdoor resistance I plan on running them next year from May-july and may start some in June that finish in August.

Which strain should I go for?

Thanks as always brother

20/4

@FullDuplex you may remember me from long ago we used to be over at icmag with mossy and fam. Anyways... I've picked my old hobby back up and ran into an issue outdoors.

I'm Living in an area with super high humidity this time of the year. Was wondering which strain of your would be best suited for resistance against mold/mildew. I know controlling the environment/moving/covering plants is my best bet but even with those precautions I still lost 3 beautiful Bluecookies plants this year to bud rot. However my cherry wine cbd hemp plants are chugging right along. I also noticed they have NO pests compared to my blue cookies plants. Interesting stuff. I plan on running autos next year so they will finish much earlier and I won't have to worry about rot.

Knowing your plants can have amazing outdoor resistance I plan on running them next year from May-july and may start some in June that finish in August.

Which strain should I go for?

Thanks as always brother

20/4
I haven't grown outdoors since 2015, but I read somewhere that growers were spraying their plants with skim milk to prevent mold. I did try it that year, (I would spray in the morning when the plants were still wet from the dew). I have to admit that I didn't lose any plants to mold that year, but I would research it first. :peace:

Back