Gnome Automatics Seed drop?

Lord of the beanz

In search of dankness
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Weed
Hello everyone! New to the forum, just curious how you all stay updated on when seeds are back in stock. I've been trying to get my hands on some mandalorian genetics for a while, I'm super impressed with everything I've read on these strains. Thanks in advance!

Mostly I keep open a bunch of tabs with breeders and banks open at all time on my phone. I check it daily. Not the most efficient. But if something I want comes in, I never miss it. sometimes they give a heads up on Instagram as well if your over there.

Mostly I keep open a bunch of tabs with breeders and banks open at all time on my phone. I check it daily. Not the most efficient. But if something I want comes in, I never miss it. sometimes they give a heads up on Instagram as well if your over there.
Not a bad idea, I heard there was gonna be a drop in May, on the autoflower podcast.

Not a bad idea, I heard there was gonna be a drop in May, on the autoflower podcast.
Than if you got a seed bank your gon a use I'd keep it open and keep checking. I know Dcse carries them and mandalorian even announced on Instagram the last time their supply was restocked. If you heard may than start keeping an eye out.

I joined the wait-list at DCse. A week later restocked emails appeared. Sent cash, and received my order 4 days later. Amazingly fast. Got some Anvil I can't pop quick enough. Mailman delivered 2 hours ago and I'm lagging already

@FullDuplex
I'm rarely on IG,
But when I am,
I'm stalking my favorite breeders.
Saw some wax, then vac sealed cases that looked ready to go to a seedbank recently on IG. I really want to give away some Mando beans, but refuse to until I have more reserve for myself. The single F2 forge Ive popped so far seems to be a male, so gntd I'm going to store that properly for the younglings of the future. Any idea when or where I can reup?
Or if anyone knows a bank with current Mandalorian in stock, old or new, that's all I need.
Thanks in advance pals

@FullDuplex
I'm rarely on IG,
But when I am,
I'm stalking my favorite breeders.
Saw some wax, then vac sealed cases that looked ready to go to a seedbank recently on IG. I really want to give away some Mando beans, but refuse to until I have more reserve for myself. The single F2 forge Ive popped so far seems to be a male, so gntd I'm going to store that properly for the younglings of the future. Any idea when or where I can reup?
Or if anyone knows a bank with current Mandalorian in stock, old or new, that's all I need.
Thanks in advance pals
I just had fresh drops at Hembra genetics collection and one on its way to dc seed exchange.

Back