*(seed start info) ~New Auto Growers - Please read first.. This should answer basic questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great idea for seedlings, to use FF and have some space for happy frog to get ur babies going. Thanx!!!

Hi, thanks for writing this, it will give new auto growers a good starting point.

One thing I would add, if I may... If this is truly a post for NEW auto growers, some of the abbreviations should be explained or listed for reference. Growers outside the US or growers not just new to autos but new to growing in general, will struggle to know what FF/GB/TB etc, mean.

Good guide though, apart from the brands and starting medium, it is exactly what I remember from my 1st attempt. :coffee2::slap::coffee2:

Hey I'm getting alot more stretch than usual with my 3 day old seedlings. any tips on how to slow the stretch?

great guide i can see me trawling these forums for a long time also i have a silly question a us gallon is bigger than a uk gallon can anyone tell me 5 gallons in litres to the uk

About how many days in should it take for my autos to start to streatch? Got some beans that sucked. Loki if you see this out of 20 I got 5 to pop one imploded on itself wouldn't grow 2nd set of leaves. That's why I know better than use shity genetics came from Good seed dealer but there brand suck

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back