Seeding Advice Please

Yeah a quick google search turned up results that suggested overwatering could be the cause. Thing is I gave her the same amount of water as the others; maybe 20% runoff. This was the first time that I’ve soaked the pots though. I started watering the area in and just outside of the plug of Happy Frog that I started them in. I should have been watering the whole pot from the start. So overwatering could be more of a probability than a possibility. Amy’s beautiful by the way. What kind of light are you using and what’s your light schedule? What’s they’re intensity? My first grow was entirely outside except for the first couple weeks after germination so I’m super new to tent growing.
I just got a soil moisture meter. Soil can go days between watering, trazon meter on Amazo. And water outside circle instead of near stem, let’s roots seek the water.

They are very very hardy plants and will tell you everything they need if you pay attention to em. I found out recently that for 30 days I pretty much starved my first 2 (in coco) but they’re still alive at 40 days and a testament to the abuse they can take. Amy and Alice are my soil experiment. I have everything in the same tent because like I said I’m experimenting with all of em before I do a “real grow”. I’ll learn how to harvest and dry with all of these, whether the bud is good is anyones guess. Then I’ll drop a few of my Mephisto seeds and do it right from the start.
3959BC2C-EBC7-4993-B7B5-F65576006E9B.jpeg

Last edited:
They are very very hardy plants and will tell you everything they need if you pay attention to em. I found out recently that for 30 days I pretty much starved my first 2 (in coco) but they’re still alive at 40 days and a testament to the abuse they can take. Amy and Alice are my soil experiment. I have everything in the same tent because like I said I’m experimenting with all of em before I do a “real grow”. I’ll learn how to harvest and dry with all of these, whether the bud is good is anyones guess. Then I’ll drop a few of my Mephisto seeds and do it right from the start. View attachment 1447996
That’s a good approach. Try things and see what works to continuously improve. I’m trying to get consistent with the basics. Thanks for the thoughts. I really appreciate it. I need all the tips and advice I can get.

Back