Seedstockers Grower of the Year 2019!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am here!:biggrin:
View attachment 1092753

But mine are already 4 days old and photoperiods, weren't we supposed to do it in our onw thread you open in battle section?:pass:
I must have just assumed you were doing autos :shrug:
That wee comment was just battle banter :tang:
Im waiting till i get positive germination before starting the new thread! If they dont germ il just make a post in L.S saying, Mongol wins :crying:

For the peeps that are growing Purple Punch this round, heres a wee peek of whats to come!!
Only doing this in a solocup grow but 2 of the 3 have got off to a cracking start!!

IMG_20190820_214015.jpg
IMG_20190820_214006.jpg

Also if you notice, she has three new growth sites at each node!! Ive got this on a few different strains from Seed Stockers atm!!
It's called whorled phyllotaxy!

Heres one with 4!!!
A first for me..... ✌✌

IMG_20190820_213639.jpg
IMG_20190820_213647.jpg
IMG_20190820_213647.jpg

Gals all came up, but I managed to goof. After reading a post from MoG very recent, I think I did not plant my seeds deep enough (I usually germ in paper towel so they have a decent tap already to push up on). So I got some seedlings getting confused and doing the circle.

Here is one that came right up perfect, the other two I am just letting alone to see if they make it. I will germ my Haze seeds right away if they look like they may not make it.

I know it is my fault as all my seedlings from every battle are circling. Never had this issue before, seems this is the year that ALL the crap hits the fan and I learn all my mistakes :oops1: (including write on the back of the tag, it has a non-glossy square) :crying:
IMG_E9020.JPG

@the green bandit Hi mate :d5:, Just waiting on Purple Punch to sink. My other Seed Stocker seeds, not in the battle, have sunk and in jiffys :)worship:hoping not overly wet or dry - tried them with 40ml of water from the glass they were in. Amnesia will drop in about 2 weeks, as i have lights for 4 main pots only.

seedstockers afn gb.jpg

seedstockoers.jpg

bigbudsuperslunk.jpg

P1180471.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back