TheMongol

Mongol Madness
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Nothing
Seedstockers Grower of the Year 2019 final Leg!
about.png

instagram_logo.jpg

Team Leader:
----------> @the green bandit <-----------

Seedstockers Champion of the Chapmions 2019 will be fought by:

1. @woody
2. @The Mugwamp
3. @Mikis
4. @Equatorial
5. @Vicent Van Grow
6. @St. Tom
7. @The Mugwamp
8. @RivetGrrl

Alternative places:
1. @the green bandit
2. @smokeyfromau
3. @Boradan

Seeded:
1. @Belivitez

Battle rules:
1. Growers have to journal their sponsored seeds in Seedstockers section.

2. Growers will post weekly updates into upcoming 3. Biggest Battle in the World thread by tagging Team Leader.

3. Seeded Growers can jump on if they want, but will not be eligible for the poll of the Seedstockers Grower of the Year 2019 and can't win, but i'm sure Misha will send some swag for the first 3 winners!

4. Battle will start at the 1. September 2019 with a prior start date of 2 weeks! and Battle will finish last week 11/19 and will be polled in December 2019. Any grow medium and any grow style!

5. Growers can grow as many plants they want, but have to chose the battle plant 30 days after germ date.

6. - Growers of the 10 that haven't participated in 1. and 2. Leg 2019 of Bomb are not eligible to win the Title Champion of the Champions 2019.

Keeper of the rules @Ripper will release a Battle Code 14 days before official start date!

Last edited:
Seedstockers Grower of the Year 2019 final Leg!
about.png

instagram_logo.jpg

Winners 1. Leg are:
1. @woody
2. @The Mugwamp
3. @Mikis

Winners 2. Leg are. ( to be filled in )

10 places free:
1. @the green bandit
2. @smokeyfromau
3. @Boradan
4. @islandgrower

Battle rules:
1. Growers have to journal their sponsored seeds in Seedstockers section.

2. Growers will post weekly updates into upcoming 3. Biggest Battle in the World thread by tagging Team Leader.

3. Seeded Growers can jump on if they want, but will not be eligible for the poll of the Seedstockers Grower of the Year 2019 and can't win, but i'm sure Misha will send some swag for the first 3 winners!

4. 10 places are already booked by the 5 winners of 1. Leg and the 5 winners of 2. Leg.

5. Another 10 places are free to be filled, but not from those that got sponsored in 1. and 2.Leg. If i can't fill it with growers that have not been sponsored before i will open it also to those that got sponsored before.

6. WORLDWIDE SHIPPING HERE EXCEPT USA. ( Sorry guys )

7. This time growers can chose if they want 3 packs with 3 seeds or 2 packs with 5 seeds. I will set up a poll for it so every grower can make his choice. The poll with the most votes will get chosen.

8. Battle will start at the 1. September 2019 with a prior start date of 2 weeks! and Battle will finish last week 11/19 and will be polled in December 2019. Any grow medium and any grow style!

Keeper of the rules @Ripper will release a Battle Code 14 days before official start date!
ok so i am out of this one . mischa advised that they do not ship to the Caribbean.

'Carpe diem et fumum veriditas'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back