Grow Mediums Sensi seeds - hashplant

Pics look perfect with the hid off.. Good job!

thanks my friend, its looking very nice, looking for a healthy reward

day 25

going good , ph 6.3 rh 45 temps 75-80f

SAM_2443.jpgSAM_2442.jpgSAM_2452.jpgSAM_2453.jpgSAM_2444.jpgSAM_2450.jpgSAM_2447.jpgSAM_2451.jpg

day 26

ph 5.8, 79f , 45 rh

SAM_2474.jpgSAM_2475.jpgSAM_2467.jpgSAM_2466.jpg

looking pretty decent to say the least. just over half way through the cycle. smells brilliant. ive had to support portions of the plant as the weight is starting to build up. pretty chunk aint she.

week 4 / day 28

couple pictures

ph 5.5 , 78f , 40-45 rh.

started overdrive today , all is well . new res. not much at all to say really, shes doing what shes born to do.

SAM_2515.jpg
SAM_2513.jpg
SAM_2516.jpg
SAM_2519.jpg

thanks for dropping by

Police done me aggggaiin!

hi everyone , just thought i would say ... day 28 flowering .. my last post... that night 12 30 am .. police turned up at my house. i couldnt finish the grow. a friend who let borrow growing equipment decided not to be my friend and grass me up to the police.. its been over 50 days now since the police were here... sooo not good. shame.. fucking shame. why is it there is noone in this world you can trust. well... apart from everyone here.

i do hope everyone is well. this is the second time now this has happened. i just thought you should know.
super upset. that hashplant was looking amazing. 1st run at dwc also.. i will do it again , but i currently have a coco run on the go.

running some og kush , pineapple express , early queen , critical kush , lsd and somango.
here it is at transition period.
i guess i will start a new thread lol

Attachments

• SAM_0277.jpg
    SAM_0277.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 50
Damn Milk sorry to hear that bro. Yes you are right its hard to trust anyone this is exactly why I haven't let anyone know that I even grow MJ. (Anyone but on here) The only person that knows I grow is my Wife and if I could have kept it from her I would have. I hope that everything from now on stays positive for you brotha and I'm sending a big ass karma cloud your way.

thanks mate, yea i hope all is good from now on , hehe , im going to start a new threat with the current grow,

- - - Updated - - -

thanks mate, yea i hope all is good from now on , hehe , im going to start a new threat with the current grow,

shortly bringing this thread back to life from the old days for the new kids on the block to roll one and browse through. It ended badly however I did manage to hide and recover a duffel bag full of buds. Early but not all was lost.

Quite the panic shutdown of operations. Within an hour the room was set up as something else window open tent & everything in the car.

Bag of plant material hidden under a tree in a nearby forest area.. I was checking daily and airing out the bag.

The police did visit in between this time & thankfully they were ok that nothing suspicious is going on.

You can’t trust em all.

Back