Grow Mediums Sensi seeds - hashplant

milk

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
Reaction score
Hey all,
I thought I would create a thread for my current project

Hashplant - sensi - clone - dwc

Right so basically I have a hashplant (sensi seeds) I taken this clone and put it right into flower for around 4 weeks.

I then proceeded to put the plant back into veg. After roughly 4-5 weeks what could be considered as decent growth begun to flourish.

From the day I had the clone she was in a 10l bucket and once adequate growth and root mass was achieved she was switched to a 50l tote.

Running dual large disc airstones from my cheap and cheerful air pump the plant is thriving and is roughly 2 1/2 weeks since all the growth really started to take form.

She will be in veg for roughly 8-10 weeks. There's a lot of tidying up to do throughout veg.
And a SCROG net should be obtained.

The plan is to have a wall to wall bush, she is such a mutant
And I would like to share the project with you all.

The tent size is 1.2m x 1.2m x 2.0m
She is under a 600w hps and she's going to be a beast.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

I guess I will b doing my best to update daily or atleast a picture.

She's feeding on ( sensi grow a+b ) she will be flowering using sensi bloom. It's quite possible I may use big bud and Bud candy I don't know.. Products I have used in the past I may randomly think of using.

I will pop up some pictures of her earlier life. Thanks everyone for taking your time to read this.

I may not be running an autoflower this time but it's all family.

Last edited:
Few pictures of her life.

I must admit that this is a full on side project. She was in a room with 4 more in coco,
As time went on I was stunned at the plants progress.

So I thought it deserves a go. Set up a tent and running a cooltube 600 hps
DIY DWC bin , never have grown in anything other than Soil or coco .

I'm changing the water and feed once a week, maybe I will do this every 3 days.

I have a bin exactly the same and I just switch the lid to the new tub.

Rdwc seems sensible even if I am running one plant
Most certainly on the cards for the future.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 92
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
"Munch..munch..munch"wg's Cool":Sharing One:

Not only did I miss this, I missed anything you have done. Well I am glad I am not too late. I like auto's but there will never be a time when photo's won't rule the roost around here.

I will beback to check out your hashplant broski

Peace

Eek

Thanks for swinging by :)

Harvesting in veg

Funny title , well as this clone was flowered and reverted I thought I will strip the goods.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

All is well

Hey everyone, all is well with the plant, res change in the morning. Roots are amazingly healthy , looking at the plant the ph seems to be in check.

Definatley atleast another 5 weeks of veg before I will flower.

The fresh resin I got from her last night was super narcotic, feels weird to be taking buds from the plant in veg hehe but brilliant little sampler, I look forward to making some serious resin sausage from this one.

Over the previous week I have been tidying her underside up, I can get in there a lot easier now.
Amazing constant growth , super strong branches .. Everything about this plant so far is incredible.

Maybe I will do a 16 plant run in 10ltr coco after this (same strain)

I have never been so sticky in my life while rummaging through foliage, this hashplant is my new favorite strain.

image.jpg

I'm not really sure anymore. I always have grown in soil and had 2 goes at the coco, but the DWC is great. To be honest I've known people using NFT systems and flood and drain but when previously mentioned to me I would not want to listen.

I guess and I know for many years I avoided hydroponics. I was scared.. I must have been.

All that crazy equipment and costs. It seemed just way to out of my price and comfort range,

DWC seems to me the most simple and sensible way to grow. To think I spent hardly no money and put it together in 5mins.
I have heard of DWC and rdwc for a long time but just didn't care to know..

I guess it's because I was happy and comfortable in soil and I was indeed, however anyone able to do a little side project should really consider it.

This started as an addition to my coco grow , and from what I was seeing amazed me

This is my first taste of hydro , and I'm here to stay for a long time.

Some info regarding temps and humidity

Day time 72f-79f
Night time 63f-68f

From my checks the humidity is always between 35%-40%
But can be as high as 50% on mornings.

So I was measuring the plant today to get my self an idea of how I'm going to do this
She's 100cm x 72cm x 13" height.

I'm going to veg and train and defoliate over the next 5 weeks,
So to me I'm thinking .. I have spare tubs so I may modify one to rdwc.

Another idea is to cut a hole in the floor of my tent. Just the size that would slip up near the lid of the tub.
I can have my tent corners lifted and propped up on supports.

My whole tent will be lifted giving me a 14.5" extra height.

I have came up with a plan for res change when she's massive but it can go two ways .. It really depends on if I decide to use a scrog net or not.

If I decide to use a scrog net I will use my spare tube and construct a rdwc system.
But I if just think of growing the plant huge and support it as required then..

I will have my tote lid set up on a pully system to the spare cross supports on my tent roof
When I need clean and change res I simply use the pully to raise the plant out of the tub.

I will then pull my tub forward from under the tent and slide the new one in. Just connect the airline and lower the plant.

The tubs are on wheels and in theory it seems it can work.

Wether it makes sense at all to any of you I'm not fully sure but I think I know exactly how it should be.

I should fuck all that cutting crap and the pulling plants up bullcrap just run rdwc. Hehe

Thanks everyone for your time :)

Back