Grow Mediums Sensi seeds - hashplant

Ok so first problems in ... Many year

hydro store ran out of my preferred nutrient line..
was forced to go ghe.
Finally got a ph pen and I'm running at 7.4 ph
brought the ph down with orange juice to 6.3

it's gone back up in half hour to 6.6.

so I'm going to buy some ph down in the morning to solve this shit
im so pissed off at myself I'm not happy . I can feel my plants like what the hell are you doing.

im my sure this orange juice is having a great benifit.

im going to make a new tank and swap it over and try use something else to get the ph down

Worst night evvvvveeerr !

its going to be fixed in the morning but I feel is it too late :(

kill me now

Lemon juice will work better than orange.. Its normal to adjust PH and have it drift a little, try getting it down to 5.5 and let it drift up to 6.2 or so then adjust it back down.

Thanks dude ! I have no lemon juice but I have it down now to ph 6.0 . I'm happy for the night but as you can imagine I'm going ape shit lol ... At myself hehe

You should be able to squeak by for the night, your going to need some PH down though. GH ph down is weaker than AN's I know the price tag looks better but the strength of the AN it lasts longer.

Sweet thanks guys for showing support . She pulled through , got some stuff and she's at 5.5 last time I checked.

my advanced takes me to safe ph levels with my water but I realized after mixing my ghe nutes it takes my water from 9.0 to 7.3

oh well it's back on and in the last 12 hours growths going for it.

I expect something like this to happen as I'm not running in my comfort zone.

I kinda over reacted a lot hehe

Il laugh at this , I kinda am .. What a tool going hydro with no ph pen.. Yea that's cool :(

Anyway few pictures

as always thanks for your time and interest.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 43
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 49
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 47
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 47
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 50
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 50
Hey plant looks good, no harm done. With the nutrients you have now regular PH checks and adjustments are needed as well as reservoir top offs. Its a little more work but still effective. Was the hydro store all out of the entire PH perfect line? AN also has a micro bloom grow, and connoisseur that are both PH perfect?

It doesnt look to be harming plants but your water is 9.0ph to start with? Do you know the tds or ec of that water?

Day12 flowering

Been absent due to no phone charger, since I've been absent ph been at 5.5 , no more trouble since I had to change nutrients, got my feed just how I want it, things growing like wildfire . Nothing much I can really say as my phone is going to die and I still have no charger till tommorow.

thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry for the pictures being in upside down and stuff I don't have time to sort it out, I'm running out of battery and had to upload as fast as possible for anyone who was curious about what is happening regarding this plant

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry for the pictures being in upside down and stuff I don't have time to sort it out, I'm running out of battery and had to upload as fast as possible for anyone who was curious about what is happening regarding this plant

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 37
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 45
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 39
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 38
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 34
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 39
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 31
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 35
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 32
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 36
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 28
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 35
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 38
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 38
Looking great! She looks like shes going to yield a lot!

day 17

still no charger, cant type with [osk] all is well ph 5.5, air temp 70-77f , water temp 73f.
she takes hard nutes no burn, per 45ltr 90ml ghe micro / ghe 150ml bloom.

yes mindzeye , not gonna be little.

shes been dripping in resin since day 10, strong mango/lemon smell during day, heavy licorice stench at lights off.

i also have new clones , pineapple express , critical , og kush

things picking up speed now, shes drinking alot , good good

stretch coming to a standstill it seems, time to pack it on

thanks as always

milk

Attachments

• SAM_2095.jpg
    SAM_2095.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 52
:jaw:thats one sexy girl milk ,you should be proud to have her so healthy with no meters upto now :slap: big haul on the way heyhey !

Back